Battle music and no negative events

Started by Loreporsky, June 15, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loreporsky

Hello everyone.

Since I started playing I have a little problem. Everytime I'm playing I hear music that supposed to play during the battle even when nothing is attacking my colonists, even once allies came to help me when nobody was around. Another thing is that my colony is 20 days long and I had zero negative events except for first 1 man pirate attack. Can you guys tell me what to do?
Cassandra Classic extreme difficulty

eadras

I have seen this happen as well, including the "friendlies" showing up and milling around aimlessly until they go berserk or pass out.  Are you using any mods?  I didn't see anything in my debug log that would help me narrow down the problem.

Robb

Happening to a few people...here's the link to a thread in Bugs section

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33276.0

Pickle

It happens to me quite often too (i'm using a lot of mod though), the explanation I found on a steam discussion is that mechanoids in undiscovered ancient danger rooms are « attacking » your pawns even if they can't reach them. Using the dev tool "Destroy" to open the ancient danger and get rid of the mechanoids make the music go back to normal. Worked for me, but on mountainous map you can't always find the ancient danger rooms.