[A17b] Can't store weapons in shelfes

Started by Jan2607, June 16, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan2607

I want to have a shelf with two automatic shotguns close to my prison, so I crafted two auto shotguns and build one shelf. I told the shelf to store auto shotguns only (first said "don't allow anything and next "allow shotguns only") and set the priority to the highest. But no one wanted to haul the shotguns to the shelf.
So I told my primary storage - where the shotguns were stored now. It has only normal priority - to not allow shotguns anymore. Now I wanted to manually haul the shotguns, but it said, I had no empty, reachable storage.

So I tried it with some other weapons (assault rifle, survival rifle), but none of it can be stored in shelfes.

As I write these words, I notice, that the problem seems to be to first tick the "delete everything" option or to delete full category of the item you want to store in it and then to allow this item.
It works only, if you just manually delete everything you don't want to store. And it seems that changing the priority is also buggy.

Panzer

Shelves work fine for me. Be sure to tick the asterisk options, some categories have those to specify what type you want to have in your stockpile.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Jan2607

Yes, I have ticked these options.
Hm... Did you first clear all and then tick the categories you wanted to store in?
If you did so, maybe something else triggered my bug.

It is defenitely not a mod bug, because I had the same issue without mods. And I noticed this bug in A16, too.

But thanks for your try to redproduce it.

ison

It's because the "Allow smeltable" filter is turned off in your case. I see how it could be a bit confusing, but I don't see a better solution at the moment. Thanks for reporting anyway.