[A17] Water Power

Started by Swenzi, June 16, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirgzu

I really like your mod but I find the water turbine too OP for its price, and too easily accessible.

You can easily spam a good number of them on a regular river map which is fine but then you'll never have to worry about electricity production ever again which takes away some of the challenge from the game . I'd recommend halving the electricity output for balance.

I don't know much about tidal plants but I know there are also floating swell turbines that could add up a 3rd tech level to your mod.

Lurmey

I love the idea of this mod but I feel it's too much for me. Is there any chance you could make just a small mod with a 3x1 wooden waterwheel for shallow flowing water, tribal level? I want to build a lumber mill straight out of Skyrim and I need a water wheel for that. Would be really handy!

jts1702

Tried the new B18 available from the Steam link (download via Github). For some reason, everything from the mod does not appear under my "Power" tab. Odd that I couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Nvm, beware for downloaders of double-directories. "Water power" comes in its own folder, and extracting this to its own folder creates a double-layer of directories.