Help with Mental Break

Started by cjmate8, June 16, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjmate8

I am having a problem where my villager, no matter how high his mood gets, always goes into a mental break. I took a screenshot below. No matter how well I try to make things, he just goes into a mental breakdown very easily. I think the little arrow shows where I should keep his mood above, but it is way up there it seems.

https://gyazo.com/9ba422fb303dd7108c30261ce948ca9a

Cimanyd

What traits does he have, and what type of mental breaks? Characters with the Pyromaniac trait can go on a fire-starting spree, and those with the Chemical interest/fascination traits can start binging on drugs, even when their mood is fine.

I see in the screenshot you're playing with mods; it's possible one of them is bugged.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Panzer

The actual mood of your colonist is the teal bar, the little arrow shows where your mood eventually will end up, mood rises or declines slowly. Your colonist is super happy, what kind of mental breaks does he get?

There are several traits and medical conditions that can force mental breaks, like already mentioned pyromaniac, but I dont think your cottage would still be standing then, chemical interest/fascination, can force your colonist to go on drug binges, if there are no drugs on the map, they cant go on a binge though.
Dementia can cause your pawn to randomly get into a daze, does he have dementia by any chance?

cjmate8

He has no traits or conditions to cause breaks. His traits are sanguine and iron-willed. The break he has is always berserk and daze. So he just randomly stays outside and attacks animals. I think it may be the mods. He's super happy, but it says there is a 36% break chance.

Limdood