[1.3] [KV] Trading Spot [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, June 16, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TryB4Buy

Thanks. I was aware of mods that up research times. I'm fine with vanilla lengths. I just want to avoid vanilla methods of pooling research (which I've been doing out of self-restraint).

No pressure, but I'm sure others could find a use for a generalized mod that allowed building number limitations on whatever building name was inputed into a def (like only a certain number of fusion cores or turrets or whatever)

Kiame

Proxyer

Hello, author.
Is cheers for good work. I updated the Japanese translation for 1.0 and sent a pull request from GitHub. Please confirm and merge.
Thank you.

Kiame

Kiame

[1.0] Update: Added Korean translation. Thanks Fodnjs0811!

Orange_Mushroom

https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-tradingspot/pulls

Hi, Kiame
I upload  Korean translation two days ago.
but, that is COMPLETELY wrong files. so, i'm fix that and pull request again.
sorry my misstake. :'( please check it and merge.
Thank you.

Kiame

Ha np Orange_Mushroom. I'll get that in

Kiame

1.0 Update:
Fixed to work with the latest unstable version

Father

By the way, the trader spot didn't affect the animals that came with them, so all the trader party member gather at the correct spot, except their animal and pack animals, which just wander off somewhere else. this makes me failed to <ahem> rob them completely. i usually put them inside an enclosed room and cooked them alive and picking up all their belongings plus some extra human meat to boot for my carnivores pet snacks, without affecting relationship point that much ;p

Kiame

Quote from: Father on July 16, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
By the way, the trader spot didn't affect the animals that came with them, so all the trader party member gather at the correct spot, except their animal and pack animals, which just wander off somewhere else. this makes me failed to <ahem> rob them completely. i usually put them inside an enclosed room and cooked them alive and picking up all their belongings plus some extra human meat to boot for my carnivores pet snacks, without affecting relationship point that much ;p

hmm.... never seen the animals wander off before. Not sure what would cause that to happen

Kiame

Update:
Visitors will now go to the trading spot as well.
I added extra code to make sure this will not interfere with Hospitality

Ruisuki

Quote from: Kiame on October 23, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Update:
Visitors will now go to the trading spot as well.
I added extra code to make sure this will not interfere with Hospitality
hmmmm can this be toggled off? I always place my visitors indoors inside guest houses, while traders are usually outside the main gates. I rather not have them both in the same place.

Kiame

If you're using hospitality the visitors will not be effected. I can look into making this a mod setting though