[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Automatons (v1.1)

Started by pawnstorm, April 30, 2014, 11:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd0029

This is neat, but what's the deal with boomrats? They seem to just randomly explode. Or is someone hunting that I don't see?

It was someone hunting I didn't see.

pawnstorm

If you don't want your colonists to hunt the boomrats, just remove dead boomrats as a resource for the butcher bill. I would advise creating a second bill which does accept dead boomrats though, because autohunt won't instruct your colonists to go out hunting if there are dead animals on the map.

pawnstorm

Added a new version of AutoRebuild to the first post that should automatically work with mods. Not thoroughly tested, but one of the things I did notice is it doesn't show the rebuild toggle for Haplo's PowerSwitch (although it does rebuild it when destroyed).

Edit: I think the reason it doesn't show the rebuild toggle for PowerSwitch is if a thing has buttons of itself, it doesn't display buttons from components. Which also explains why buttons from components don't show on pawns.

pawnstorm

Quick update: added a new automaton called AutoCurfew. It prevents your colonists from taking jobs outside of your home region when there are enemies on the map. I'll update the all in one package with it later, I think I might rework AutoHunt a little before I do that though.

pawnstorm

Update: Reworked AutoHunt a little and updated the all in one Automatons package.

Coenmcj

Some of the mods for rimworld... my god, so damn helpful!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

pawnstorm

Can a mod please move this to the outdated section? I don't plan to update this anymore, since Vanilla+ kinda made this redundant. There's a glaring bug in AutoCurfew, and therefore also in Automatons.
I'll keep the files there in case anybody still wants to look at the source.

JKTD1919

Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.