Sadness triggered.

Started by kubolek01, September 02, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

I thinked about sources of being sad. I found out very few games that would do so. Tell what made you sad, I'd not share, I'm shy about the one and only one which did made me sad.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Listen1

One moment that made me sad, so very sad, and then turned me in a massive ball of rage, was the scene of the briedge going up to the last colossus in Shadow of the Colossus.

A solid minute of sadness, overpowered by an unprecedent anger that made me pour my rage on top of that giant colossus.

crazyroosterman

for me it was in darkest dungeon when I went into wolf at the door blind with my champion party of leaper vestal plague doctor and flagellant and they all got slaughtered at the boss.......it made feel so empty and numb I couldn't continue for most of the rest of the day.

A Friend

The Last of Us - Particularly the intro... it just...  :'(
Telltale's TWD Season 1 and 2 - Depression simulator.
Undertale - The music played on certain sad scenes in the game really got me good.
Homeworld - The beginning of the story's pretty sad. It felt pretty cold and lonely after the tutorial part.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

kubolek01

I forgot that tip to what I meant is in my signature! Read abd think a little.

Jibbles

mabor0shi

When I accidentally killed my favorite follower in Skyrim, but hadn't saved in hours so I couldn't just load the last save. Much later, after I got the most powerful resurrection spell (Dead Thrall), I went back and used it on his corpse. I had the corpse follow me to the Hall of the Dead in his hometown and laid it to rest there.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

jzero

This isn't really a game, but most deaths in the Game of Thrones books destroyed me, I won't go into detail on which because of spoilers hoooooo boy, I had to set down the third book for a while it destroyed me so much.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Blacky

You mean from ingame content? Because if you include a lot of business practices by the videogame industry, there's a ton of stuff that makes me sad (or worse)  ::)

kubolek01

Quote from: Blacky on October 20, 2017, 09:48:39 AM
You mean from ingame content? Because if you include a lot of business practices by the videogame industry, there's a ton of stuff that makes me sad (or worse)  ::)
Yes, especially the storyline.