[MOD REQUEST] Fauna Tab - like lincore's Wildlife Tab, for grown plants on map

Started by cl, June 21, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cl

As the title says. I think something like this would be great because trying to harvest only fully grown Healroot/Berries on the map means that we've got to go around and individually select the ones that are fully grown. If there was a separate tab that included the fully grown [wild] fauna on the map, that'd be awesome.

DariusWolfe

Hydromancerx

Quote from: DariusWolfe on June 21, 2017, 11:02:21 AM
The word you're looking for is "Flora". Fauna refers to animals.

Indeed the Wildlife tab IS a "Fauna" tab.

SuedKAT

You might find Allow Tool useful, if you right click on the harvest tool you get the option to select "Harvest all plants", this select all plants on the map ready for harvest to be harvested.

It's incredible useful, and even though it also selects the plants on your growing zones you can just use the cancel tool over those if you don't want them to be harvested at the same time.

jamaicancastle

I feel like a full-on flora tab would be very unwieldy, if only for the sheer number of trees it'd have account for on most biomes. It'd be a pain to navigate and I'm not entirely sanguine that the game's UI could handle that many items in a table without a noticeable performance hit or loading time, which would be less than ideal.