Pemmican not in Inventory

Started by J_Dawg_27, June 22, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Dawg_27

Should pemmican be carried around in inventory similar to meals for eating away from your dining room?

It's not happening in a tribal run I have going now but they will carry simple and fine meals.

Wheatley

Could possibly be a preference thing. They might just be grabbing meals instead. Try forbidding anything other than pemmican and see if that forces them to carry it around

GreatDookuTree

I'm certain I've seen them carry Pemmican. Hell I've seen colonists carrying around everything from raw food to Kibble (it's extremely fast to mass produce, can be made with hay unlike pemmican, never expires, and instead of wasting productivity by going for a late afternoon snack they often wait until they're extra hungry and eat shortly before bed).

They HATE kibble, it's something like a -15 mood penalty and stacks twice (22 at 2 stacks?) If they'll carry kibble around in the right circumstances then there's no reason they won't carry pemmican.

cultist

I've never seen pawns pick up pemmican for personal use. Animal trainers will carry it around for use in training, caravan members will keep it in their pockets, but I've never seen other pawns carry it even when it was the only available food source.

It's kind of strange when you think about it, of all the foods available, a handful of pemmican probably makes the most sense out of all to carry around with you for a quick snack.

tyriaelsoban

Quote from: cultist on June 22, 2017, 04:43:31 AM
I've never seen pawns pick up pemmican for personal use. Animal trainers will carry it around for use in training, caravan members will keep it in their pockets, but I've never seen other pawns carry it even when it was the only available food source.

It's kind of strange when you think about it, of all the foods available, a handful of pemmican probably makes the most sense out of all to carry around with you for a quick snack.

The ONLY time ive seen a pawn carry pemmican, was a caravan ... both player and ai pawns will carry pemmican in a caravan, but never at any other time, even when its the only available foodstuff ... it is counterproductive to say the least.