Add guards to rimworld

Started by wallatan, June 22, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallatan

Today a caravan arrived in my colony, and I noticed that the members of the caravan is watching, looking at them I had the idea to put a way in the rimworld to put our settlers to watch our colony, thinking on this also I had the idea to put watch towers For settlers to be able to shoot better
My idea to improve the game is to add more towers altomaticas
Guest rooms (we have the option to try to recruit for our colony)
Improve the caravans (because I do not mind making a caravan because it spends a lot of resources etc ...)
Add some vehicle to transport settlers around the world (ex: if I wanted to raid an enemy base could have a car for the transport of troops .. of course the car has to be very rare to do or find :)
So far are my imagination (idea) for the game :)
I live in Brazil and I love rimworld.
TRANSLATED BY THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR English errors is the fault of google haha
And this question of virification '' If you were painting, you can use a horsehair painting_____: '' I did not understand hahahaha
wallatan

BetaSpectre

Pretty sure this was suggested in the past.

The problem IMO is that you can already draft a colonist to stand watch. And patrolling around doesn't really benefit you because there's almost always enough time to react to changes.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

NeonOverIon

Although guards are a good idea, and I would like to have them to make my colony look fierce, they would make the pawn redundant. This is why we have turrets anyway; to guard.