[Request] Colonist Modifier Mod

Started by Bodog999, May 01, 2014, 09:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodog999

I would like to have a mod which when you start a new colony you can edit your colonist like gender, age, traits, backstory and appearance.

Or is there already a mod like this?

Killaim

likewise - this would be very cool

keensta

These are features that I'm working on at the moment for my save editor.

Be sure to check it every now and then to see if it's been implemented shouldn't be to long.
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

mititeluvlad9311

keensta you don't understand what we want...we don't want a god mod to remove or edit, we just want a simple sistem of customizing your colonists before starting a new game...like skill points distributions and other things.

Bodog999

Quote from: mititeluvlad9311 on May 07, 2014, 07:10:28 PM
keensta you don't understand what we want...we don't want a god mod to remove or edit, we just want a simple sistem of customizing your colonists before starting a new game...like skill points distributions and other things.
indeed. Atm I can change gender, age, traits and skills, but not before starting a new colony

joshwoo69

I might work on it. But it depends as I am doing a secret alcohol mod. :)

SpiritedCanine

Careful with this subject, might mess with Ludeon's profits namely the Backstory In Game Pack which lets you do these things but is more expensive. But an option to customize size, clothing and hairstyle would be cool.
Don't get mad at me for stupid stuff!

Celthric Aysen

I agree with SpiritedCanine this might mess with ludeons profits.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Romancandle64

Quote from: SpiritedCanine on May 22, 2014, 11:38:46 AM
Careful with this subject, might mess with Ludeon's profits namely the Backstory In Game Pack which lets you do these things but is more expensive. But an option to customize size, clothing and hairstyle would be cool.
what if we could just select from the backgrounds already in the game

JuliaEllie

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking: EdB Prepare Carefully also its rather easy to make backstories via .dll *flies away*

edit: wait what?? I should look at the date of the posts more carefully next time :D