[1.0] Support Beams - v1.2

Started by Vectricity, June 27, 2017, 12:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igan

Holy shit how did I even played without this?

Awesome mod!

viperwasp

Yes this is a pretty good mod. Thanks for the hard work.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Sefiriot

Heya, will there be an update for B18? Or is this usable just by changing the target version number? Thanks!

Vectricity

Quote from: Sefiriot on November 20, 2017, 01:15:10 PM
Heya, will there be an update for B18? Or is this usable just by changing the target version number? Thanks!

To answer your first question, no there will not be an update. Circumstances currently prevent me from using a computer. I will strive to update (and potentially improve) this mod when and if my situation allows. As for your second question, I'm unsure if this mod will work on the new version of the game as I've not seen the new version yet. I thank you for your interest and hope to get back to you with good news at some point.

Sefiriot

Thanks for getting back to me so fast! No rush updating yeah, take your time. Hope all goes well for you.

Nekocatz

Hey Vectricity,

I edited the Def files a little and it seems to work fine in A18 and I changed it to let you build and place items under the support beam texture as well.

Are you fine if I upload this for everyone else?

Canute

The author wasn't on the forum since last november.
I think it is Ok if you create on own thread with the download link, and ofcouse credits/link to this post.

Vectricity

Quote from: Nekocatz on March 24, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

You have my consent. On that note, I won't likely continue supporting this mod due to personal circumstances. My apologies for not having taken any actions regarding this mod. Anyone who wishes to utilize the contents of this mod and publish alterations has my permission. I hope you will manage to do far more than I have with it. Thank you.

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: Nekocatz on March 24, 2018, 01:41:20 PM
Hey Vectricity,

I edited the Def files a little and it seems to work fine in A18 and I changed it to let you build and place items under the support beam texture as well.

Hate to be "that person" but any chances of seeing this version of the mod for B19 since the blessing has been given...? Even if it has to be remade to do so? :)

viperwasp

Is there an updated version of this mod? Or something that does the same thing? Thanks.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Vectricity

This mod has now been updated. Please notify me if there are any issues. Thank you.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Vectricity on April 29, 2019, 12:19:39 AM
This mod has now been updated. Please notify me if there are any issues. Thank you.

you should create a thread on the release section with this info, so that it doesnt get lost in this section of wasteland lol

also steam version pls

Smexy_Vampire

Vectricity

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 29, 2019, 03:17:42 AM
you should create a thread on the release section with this info
If people wish to find this mod, they can search specifically for it. I appreciate the suggestion, however. Thank you.

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 29, 2019, 03:17:42 AM
also steam version pls
I've addressed this question previously, but I shall do so again. I have no intention of releasing this mod on Steam. That said, if someone else wants to do so, they are fully permitted.

LiteEmUp

lol im surprised that no replies so far to this mod...

so any known incompatibilities or bugs??

im wondering if this mod is compatible also with roof support??
both do the same function, but in a different method.... i use currently roof support, but it looks weird on my walkways, and support beams seems to be the mod im looking for