How to target a specific animal?

Started by Jibbles, July 02, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibbles

it does have potential for other things such as raids.  The main thing that inspired me was that I noticed people commenting how they disabled the infestations which is a bummer.  As well as coming home from a series of unfortunate events and having to deal with them and I didn't want to add corridors and stuff to my current base. I don't use turrets in some playthroughs so It's not like I want to slap one in there the hospital for example.  I just didn't want it to be op though, and make it seem like an item that would be provided in vanilla for people who don't want op mods.  Tinkering with the trap made me think of other ideas as well such those gasses you listed.  It'll be tricky to balance if you're going to aim for that but it would be badass to have those items in the game.  I think You should pursue it if you get excited thinking about it.  You definitely have the knowledge to make it happen :)

Distman

Yeah, i don't like disabling much either. I have run a couple of playthroughs disabling Solar Storm though, since those are a bit naughty and unrealistic. How many times have your electric grid broken down because of solar storms?

I'm doing some alterations now. And some additions. Let you know when mod is updated.