Started by Kiame, June 28, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Kiame

Steam is on the front page  ;)

Steam

Update: (re-posting so people can see this)
There was a problem with saved bills where the ingredients would disappear and an error would be written to the logs when a loaded bill started. I've tracked down the issue. Huge oversight on my part and I do apologize for the trouble.

I've had to change how bills are saved and due to that, old bill saves will need to be remade. Older ones will fail to load (gracefully) with a message saying as much.

B19 Direct Download

Amnesiac

Of course this mod is yours Kiame ::) all your mods are becoming essential for me! I feel like I am spamming your forum posts but I have another feature request ;D

If possible, I'd like to be able to save the storage settings of Shelves
That's it!

I hope I don't seem too demanding with all of my feedback, bug reporting, and feature requests these past few days, I just want to give feedback for the mods I use most and help them become even better, thanks for listening!

Kiame

Kiame

onerous1

Thank you for this mod. For a player that restart colonies frequently, this mod lets that process 100x less tedious.

I would like to make a request. I believe Better Workbench Manager adds the ability to rename bills. Is there a way to include the renamed bill with the saved settings?

Thanks in advance for considering.

paragonid

There's a bug where saving Bills for drug policy then switching up mods causes being unable to start new game due to it. Removing all bills / or mod fixes it.

Kiame

Kiame

Update:
When loading bills, if the research required to make the bill is not finished, the bills will not be loaded

Kiame

Kiame Vivacity  [author] 2 minutes ago
Update:
If the mod "No Max Bills" is enabled, this mod will allow loading more than the game's default of 15 bills.

No Max Bills mod - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=50034.msg468680

Added Chinese Simplified translation. Thanks HawnHan!

LWM

Why not do a Harmony Postfix() patch on Building_Storage's GetGizmos?

Then authors wouldn't have to add a dependency to their code base to support your mod; it would happen automagically.