[B18] Cybernetic Storm 18.002 - Updated: 07/01/18 16:30GMT

Started by elStrages, June 29, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonistsmustdie

hey there, ive got a question. im kinda stuck in my game with this mod. because i cant produce any synthread. i searched everywhere, but cant find any possibility, besides recycling the synthread clothes of raiders and the starting gear of my colonists. thats a bit awkward, because synthread is even needed for a workbench, that i couldnt build yet, not to mention the bionic parts... is that, how its intended? or am i actually waiting for the update, that gives me the possibility to craft synthread?

keep up the good work! much appreciation!!

Canute

colonistsmustdie,
i suggest to install Helppal mod.
With this you can search your current mod-gameplay about synthread at example to find a possible recipe with needed research.
But i don't think this mod offer a recipe for this.

colonistsmustdie

oh ok... i saw synthread crafting in a modspotlight video for cybernetic storm, which was for an earlier version, so i thought, it just wasnt implemented yet in the b18 update or something like that..

anyway, cheers :)

elStrages

Quote from: kaorimoch on December 13, 2017, 04:31:18 AM
I've been enjoying the mod in my current game, but there is one area if I could make a suggestion?

An option to batch process some of the raw materials.  As an example, I have 230 silkavines which are taking forever to convert to ultrathread.

This has come up before, i will look into lowering the production times, as apposed to patch processing.

Quote from: colonistsmustdie on December 29, 2017, 08:04:12 AM
hey there, ive got a question. im kinda stuck in my game with this mod. because i cant produce any synthread. i searched everywhere, but cant find any possibility, besides recycling the synthread clothes of raiders and the starting gear of my colonists. thats a bit awkward, because synthread is even needed for a workbench, that i couldnt build yet, not to mention the bionic parts... is that, how its intended? or am i actually waiting for the update, that gives me the possibility to craft synthread?

keep up the good work! much appreciation!!

I have added the ability to craft synthread from thread. it was in the mod prior and has returned.

elStrages

I have added in patch production for all resources. they require increments in resource but also an increase in crafting skill e.g:

• 1x synthread needs skill of 3
  • batch of synthread need skill of 5
Will update soon

Harry_Dicks

I think when I had your mod installed earlier with EPOE I had 2 sets of prosthesis and implants. I might try reinstalling it and messing around with the load order. Anyone else ever had any issues like this, or any solutions, would be of great help. Thanks!

elStrages

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 07, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
I think when I had your mod installed earlier with EPOE I had 2 sets of prosthesis and implants. I might try reinstalling it and messing around with the load order. Anyone else ever had any issues like this, or any solutions, would be of great help. Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you mean as by having both installed you would have more of them. Or do you mean that you had two of my fulll list and two of OPOE list.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: elStrages on January 07, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 07, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean as by having both installed you would have more of them. Or do you mean that you had two of my fulll list and two of OPOE list.

Hmm maybe it wasn't your mod, I'm not sure I'm remembering it correctly. I think I've resolved most of my issues now anyway.

Dima_

not sure if its this or epoe or the patch, but im getting this error when loading all three in the correct order
https://pastebin.com/yE63EjHa

fly_vn

Great mod!
I just realized that I can mend the amours from your mod but not weapon. Those weapons do not show up in the mending list for both complex and simple weapon. I can still break them down using my smithing table though.
Is there a way to fix this?

elStrages

Quote from: Dima_ on January 08, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
not sure if its this or epoe or the patch, but im getting this error when loading all three in the correct order
https://pastebin.com/yE63EjHa

you dont need the patch anymore, please remove it. Also a fresh save will need to be had for the beta 18 build.

Quote from: fly_vn on January 10, 2018, 01:15:06 PM
Great mod!
I just realized that I can mend the amours from your mod but not weapon. Those weapons do not show up in the mending list for both complex and simple weapon. I can still break them down using my smithing table though.
Is there a way to fix this?

it may be my issue with the way the weapons are coded. i will look into it and see what i find.

colonistsmustdie

i dont know if this is still an actual issue, or if its already fixed, but in my (and i think the latest) version of your mod the "create a batch of plasteel" got a little typo: it creates only 1 x plasteel but uses 10 x the ingredients. maybe u would like to fix that ;)

otherwise: still loving your mod. keep up the good work!

elStrages

Quote from: colonistsmustdie on January 12, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
i dont know if this is still an actual issue, or if its already fixed, but in my (and i think the latest) version of your mod the "create a batch of plasteel" got a little typo: it creates only 1 x plasteel but uses 10 x the ingredients. maybe u would like to fix that ;)

otherwise: still loving your mod. keep up the good work!

Thanks for the spot, will be fixed in next update :D

Dima_

still getting a whole lot of errors. not sure what this is all about but it refers to bionics so i figure its from this mod :/
https://pastebin.com/GV6UjQsT

Canute

When you got an error with ModSwitch, you maybe didn't install it right.
You should delete the folder and reinstall it.

And for some other errors, i can't see special modname, but looks maybe for bad installations too.
Check each mod folder, if it got the right file structure, an "About" folder should be visible right after you enter the mod folder.