Kiame's Mods

Started by Kiame, November 11, 2017, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 01, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
EDIT: Also, is there any difference from the Prepare Carefully you have on your GitHub?

Nah it's just a fork for my own exploration and to make a version that worked with B18 while it was still in the pre-release stages

Harry_Dicks

Kiame, new thought. I know I mentioned timed outfit changes to you earlier, but what about colony wide outfit changes at the press of a button? Say it's time for my cults sermon, I could just press a button and anyone's outfit with a tag leading to that profile will swap to a specific outfit. When the sermon is over, I can press my "worker outfit" button, and they all swap back. So that you wouldn't have to change people individually. Could something like this be viable, and if it were, would you ever consider implementing it?

Blue9

hello!, nice mods!.

Suggestion: chunks storage :D

Kiame

Infinite storage can store chunks for the cost of power

As for outfit changes colony wide/by time. I do have that on my list of things-to-do. I'm currently swamped work-wise so not dedicated much time outside of visiting the forums for RimWorld. Once I get some time again I'll see the state of things and starting at it again  :)

Harry_Dicks

Hey man, just getting you to say you will consider it for the future is good enough for me. The seed of influence has been planted, muahahaha! ;D

Really though, thanks for everything you've done with your mods. They really are "must haves" for way more people than would ever admit it ;)

wwWraith

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 01, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
Kiame, new thought. I know I mentioned timed outfit changes to you earlier, but what about colony wide outfit changes at the press of a button? Say it's time for my cults sermon, I could just press a button and anyone's outfit with a tag leading to that profile will swap to a specific outfit. When the sermon is over, I can press my "worker outfit" button, and they all swap back. So that you wouldn't have to change people individually. Could something like this be viable, and if it were, would you ever consider implementing it?

Better Pawn Control?
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: wwWraith on February 02, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
Better Pawn Control?

Wow that mod definitely flew under my radar, not sure how I passed up on it before. I'll have to try it out, thanks wwWraith. Has anyone else tried it with Change Dresser? Would it be able to accomplish what I was asking for? I'll have to try it out later, was curious if anyone had had any issues with them, though.

Kiame

I have not tried them together. If there's a problem in which pawns run to the dressers after they're told to change outfits that's something i'd have to look into how to support that other mod

megidoladyne

Sorry for super late bump, but I just grabbed this mod and it seems to have stopped torches from working, they don't emit any light at all, goes to 0%. Disabling this mod specifically, made them emit light again. I don't have any other mods that affect torch lamps / lighting afaik.

Kiame

Quote from: megidoladyne on May 13, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
Sorry for super late bump, but I just grabbed this mod and it seems to have stopped torches from working, they don't emit any light at all, goes to 0%. Disabling this mod specifically, made them emit light again. I don't have any other mods that affect torch lamps / lighting afaik.

Which mod specifically? There's 19 to choose from  :)

megidoladyne

Whoops, I meant your adjustable colored lights. I had too many tabs open, sorry bout that.