[1.0] Psychology (2018-11-18)

Started by System.Linq, June 30, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

System.Linq

Load order doesn't matter, it turns out. There is a button on the Backstory tab that looks like a cog in someone's head. Click on it.

Mufflamingo

The head with the cog is not showing up for me. :(

I installed it and I have a lots of mods, it didn't show up, but I can dev edit psyche in game.

I tried it once more (this time only Hugslib, Edb and Psychology) and I still cant edit psyche in Edb.

I have no errors in the log.

What is wrong with me?  :'(

I updated Edb PC and its working now. Sorry for the fuss.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Ruisuki

1. Any news on the addition of a 'mayoral spot' to designate where the 'talk to mayor' option happens?

2. Does it have the prepare carefully esque preparation where you can assign personalities to intial colonists before launch?

Mufflamingo

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 03, 2017, 05:09:34 AM
1. Any news on the addition of a 'mayoral spot' to designate where the 'talk to mayor' option happens?

2. Does it have the prepare carefully esque preparation where you can assign personalities to intial colonists before launch?

1. Make a mayor's desk! And name the room office of the mayor!
Bleeeee. . . . .

alsoandanswer

Alright, have a problem.

Before todays update, my colonists had psychology traits

but now, whenever i click psyche, it's empty. I tried to edit it in Dev mode and the data is still there, though.

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

Ruisuki

Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 03, 2017, 05:18:26 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on July 03, 2017, 05:09:34 AM

Ah so the author ended up adding an object to the mod? i remember them mentioning not liking that. good to know that makes the mod pretty much perfect in my eyes. Happen to know if it has pregame customization settings yet?

thanks for the first answer havent played since april

Eluxor

Remember if you guys dont have THE LASTESTS version of Hugs Lib and Prepare carefully, the psyche tab on pawn creation isnt going to appear.

wwWraith

But there are no such desk or any tables in Psychology's defs... There are only thought "I had to schedule a meeting with a constituent at a gathering spot. I need a bedroom so I can conduct these meetings in private." And... you know, it's not a good sign if mayor tends to conduct meetings in a bedroom...
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: wwWraith on July 03, 2017, 07:11:11 AM

But there are no such desk or any tables in Psychology's defs... There are only thought "I had to schedule a meeting with a constituent at a gathering spot. I need a bedroom so I can conduct these meetings in private."

I was actually suggesting a mayor's desk. ;D
Bleeeee. . . . .

wwWraith

Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 03, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

Oh, then excuse my misunderstanding :) And I'll vote up for this suggestion, too :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: wwWraith on July 03, 2017, 07:17:06 AM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 03, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

Oh, then excuse my misunderstanding :) And I'll vote up for this suggestion, too :)

If this happens I can finally make a town hall. ;D

Quote from: Eluxor on July 03, 2017, 07:07:08 AM
Remember if you guys dont have THE LASTESTS version of Hugs Lib and Prepare carefully, the psyche tab on pawn creation isnt going to appear.

Thank you! I jist checked, my Edb PC wasn't update. I updated it and its working now.
Bleeeee. . . . .

System.Linq

Quote from: alsoandanswer on July 03, 2017, 05:28:20 AM
Alright, have a problem.

Before todays update, my colonists had psychology traits

but now, whenever i click psyche, it's empty. I tried to edit it in Dev mode and the data is still there, though.
Are there any errors in the log?

lorebot

Is there a way to uninstall this mod from an existing game? I'm pretty sure it's the reason I've been having problems lately and I can't uninstall it to check without it breaking my save by deleting all my pawns because they have stats dependent on the mod.

System.Linq

I'm afraid not. It's an overhaul mod, you can't simply revert the game back to how it used to be. If you describe your problems, maybe I can help you with them.

GenericUsername

Did you manage to reproduce the error I'm getting by using the mod pack I uploaded?