[1.0] Psychology (2018-11-18)

Started by System.Linq, June 30, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigheadzach

For those who use this mod with EDB Prepare Carefully, is it possible to tweak Psyche ratings / sexuality ratings? I notice when I go to add Traits, Gay is still present so wondering if people have had success with this.

System.Linq

The mod doesn't remove the Gay trait because it's compatible with previous savegames. However, all Psychology-enabled pawns will have the Gay trait removed and replaced with an appropriate Kinsey value; so it's useful for people who are too lazy to edit their sexuality through the psyche window.

Ian_Suffix

Pardon me, this may be more of a general modding question, but is there a way to generate art descriptions using Psychology tales without having to set up the actual incidents that the art may or may not depict?

I'm working on a Japanese translation that I hope to submit some time in the near future.

RyanRim

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

killermen962

RyanRim

Very funny, but I got Additional Joy objects to work, along with some other xml a17 mods. Now my mods can read books, BUT THEY NEED THEM PSYCHOLOGY.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

System.Linq

Quote from: Ian_Suffix on November 24, 2017, 05:34:15 AM
Pardon me, this may be more of a general modding question, but is there a way to generate art descriptions using Psychology tales without having to set up the actual incidents that the art may or may not depict?

I'm working on a Japanese translation that I hope to submit some time in the near future.
Don't think so, sorry.

System.Linq

Updated to B18.
-Fixes for funeral planning.
-Changes to how colonists vote in elections so that they are less one-sided.
-Colonists are more likely to run on platform issues they feel strongly about.
-Moved the psyche display in starting pawn configuration into a button next to the name fields.
-Added a recipe to allow anxiety to be permanently cured.
-Modified and disabled some of the vanilla mental breaks for realism/redundancy respectively.
-Removed tantrums and sadism breaks since the vanilla game has them now.

Barraneq

Yeah, anxiety is the most annoying thing in this mod.

Kirby23590

Thank you for updating this to B18!  ;D

Can't play a modded game without this mod since i played it in A15! Thank you!  :)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

RyanRim

Epic, thanks for the update. Really dragged down that I have to start a new save game now, cause im already 15 days in my first B18 save :/

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Necromenta

Kiame

Linq
Could I suggest adding support for ModSync.ninja?
It will allow non-steam users to know when this great mod gets updated.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34447.0

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this  :)

sauran77

Why does the zip file on nexus appear to be corrupt or damaged, and the contents of b18 are empty..

bigheadzach

Quote from: sauran77 on December 06, 2017, 08:00:03 AM
Why does the zip file on nexus appear to be corrupt or damaged, and the contents of b18 are empty..

Not sure if you've downloaded fron Nexus before but they usually require a couple of pages to be clicked through before an actual download happens. If you used "Save As" on a link you may have just pulled a page response instead.