[SOLVED] Looking for a 1x1 table mod to A17?

Started by Sion, July 01, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sion

I found an old A15 mod called: Tiny Table (1x1 table), but I can't find a similar mod for A17, and I don't know if such an old mod is still compatible with A17, I think not.

A "tillable table" mod can also work, where you add several 1x1 tables beside each others so they become a large table in a custom shape.

Help? Thanks!
So many ideas... so little time...
Silence is the worst answer.

Draconicrose

More Furniture has a tiny table. The rest of the furniture it adds is useful too.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Rimrue

It looks like it needs the WorktoMake tag changed to WorktoBuild. Plus the build number in the About updated to A17.

But I'd probably pull up the vanilla table def to compare, in case there are other changes.

Otherwise, More Furniture has tiny tables and Modular Furniture has resizable tables if you want whole furniture packs.

Hope that helps! :)

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Sion on July 01, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
A "tillable table" mod can also work, where you add several 1x1 tables beside each others so they become a large table in a custom shape.
Modular Table does that : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10623.msg333176#msg333176

Sion

stigma

yup, modular tables are great and work in A17. I use them myself.

They are pretty expensive (in terms of resources) for their size, but also have more beauty. These values should be easy to tweak to your liking in the XML however if this bothers you and you want it closer to the same cost and beauty pr tile as vanilla tables.

These are basically the only tables I use now because all other tables tend to be too large and unwieldy. Being able to table'ify just exactly those tiles you want is wonderful! More people joined? No problem! Just expand that dinnertable! :D

-Stigma

Sion

Yeah, I have already adjusted the cost as soon as I realized that a 1x1 table costed as much as a 2x2, so I now they cost almost equally (the 1x1 is slightly more expensive because of rounding the number up), I didn't know about the beauty difference, I might have to adjust that too.

rkagerer

I didn't want the extra furniture, so I took a stab at updating the Tiny Table mod to A17:
tinyurl.com/TinyTable-A17

(It's actually simplified a little due to the new Furniture base class.  Here's the TinyTable.xml file for any technogeeks interested. Feel free to comment/criticize if I got something wrong.)

vandal

Quote from: rkagerer on October 09, 2017, 11:52:40 PM
I didn't want the extra furniture, so I took a stab at updating the Tiny Table mod to A17:
tinyurl.com/TinyTable-A17

(It's actually simplified a little due to the new Furniture base class.  Here's the TinyTable.xml file for any technogeeks interested. Feel free to comment/criticize if I got something wrong.)
Any chance you updated this for recent saves? i also dislike more furniture keeping dressers and end tables when theyve been added to vanilla