[1.0] AI Uplifting Assistant

Started by Albion, December 10, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

AI Uplifting Assistant

To fullfill a mod request from Errant Vagrant in his forum thread I created this mod to introduce an AI uplifting assistant.
This building works like the multianalyser but increases research speed by 100% to give a boost to tribals trying to get off the planet.

The mod should work with any other mod that does not severly change the game.

Download links
Steam Link
Nexusmods Link

Regarding licencing: You can do whatever you want with this mod and the containing code but please credit me as the author and a short pm would be nice so I can see what you did with it.

RyanRim

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Albion

Yeah... I actually fucked up and didn't add the uplift assistant to the hightech research bench.

It's fixed now though and I uploaded the correct version.
Enjoy your research boost.

Errant Vagrant

Hey, this is awesome!  Thank you so much!  I'll sub and rate on steam as soon as I'm home from work.

If you ever do get a quest made like you talked about on the Steam thread, that'd be cool, but hey, your time is valuable.  This was more than enough.  Thanks for being awesome and helping me out with my crackpot story idea!

Albion

I updated the version on steam to 1.0
The mod is fully compatible with any version since B18 so you can safely use it in any playthrough regardless what the version says.

Heymom

Quote from: Albion on October 18, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
I updated the version on steam to 1.0
The mod is fully compatible with any version since B18 so you can safely use it in any playthrough regardless what the version says.
Just tried it, and it aint working. I cant build it nor deselect it once clicked on.. so i am basically stuck and have to alt+f4 kill the game. Hitting ESC does nothing, not any of the other shortcuts.

Canute

Heymom,
Rimworld allways create a logfile, you should attach that logfile, after you needed to ALT-F4.