Trade bug, found temporary solution in debug menu but no long term solution...

Started by Matija, July 03, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matija

I can't trade with incoming caravans, my trader just comes up to them and stands there and goes back to his job.

This is the log:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=GĂ©radon, Job=TradeWithPawn A=Thing_Human239357, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.TransferableUtility.TransferAsOne (Verse.Thing a, Verse.Thing b) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TransferableUtility.TransferableMatching[Tradeable] (Verse.Thing thing, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transferables) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddToTradeables (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (ITrader newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade..ctor (Verse.Pawn playerNegotiator, ITrader trader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_TradeWithPawn+<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator3F.<>m__B6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=TradeWithPawn, curDriver=RimWorld.JobDriver_TradeWithPawn
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I used the debug menu to destroy some things on the map until I found the perpetrator, which was my storage building. After using the tool Destroy 21x21 on one of my storage in which I had nothing in but wood and a trade beacon, the roof collapsed and I could trade again.

This is a very strange occurrence and I have no idea what the issue is.

These are the mods I am using, but I think the Misc robot mods might be at fault:

HugsLib
Misc. Core
Better Coolers
Better Vents
BigBatterys
CE
CE Guns
Dubs Bad Hygiene
Everyone can do anything
ExtendedFabrics
ExtendedStorage
Hospitality