You Can Only Use This Link 5 Times

Started by DeltaV, October 22, 2013, 05:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaV

So, I bought the game just a minute ago off the site, rather than the Kickstarter, so that I could use PayPal. Everything worked out, I got the email, but the link says 'You can visit this link this five more times' or something to that effect.

Now, while I'm sure it's no big deal, this has got me feeling quite anxious; does this mean that if I were to, say, click on the link to the placeholder download a couple times by accident, I would be unable to download the game once it came out?

Just looking for answers and maybe clarification on this five-visit limit. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot.

-DeltaV
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Tynan

I believe it resets when I update the file. If it doesn't I'll get them to do it. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise; that link will be updated every month or so with new versions.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

DeltaV

Quote from: Tynan on October 22, 2013, 09:54:51 PM
I believe it resets when I update the file. If it doesn't I'll get them to do it. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise; that link will be updated every month or so with new versions.

All right, thanks for the info.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.