RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_Namg

Quote from: jega on August 31, 2015, 05:40:22 PM
I'm just happy it's still being developed in a positive direction. That's all I want. Make  Extreme Game play really Extreme.
For what would appear to be a simplistic game, this is already shaping up to be one of the best sim/strategy games I've ever seen.
Can't wait till it's done, it's gonna be fucking amazing.
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

akiceabear

QuoteCan't wait till it's done, it's gonna be fucking amazing.

I hope its never done! :)

FridayBiology

Quote from: akiceabear on September 05, 2015, 08:10:01 PM
QuoteCan't wait till it's done, it's gonna be fucking amazing.

I hope its never done! :)

alpha additional features forever :3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

FMJ Penguin

Well regardless of when it's done...., can safely say it's good fun already so everything else is gravy. Unlike the "almost but not quite" prison game everyone seems to be intent on comparing it to which btw is not even in the same realm anymore...... that's almost like color by numbers in contrast to RW imo. Course how much can you really do with the worst setting in gaming. Think the prison setting is just cursed or something when it comes to games lolz. 
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Coenmcj

Quote from: Totally legitimate Change log quoteSUPER RELAXING HOLIDAY THINGS
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

FMJ Penguin

>:(  I hope you choke on the margarita Tynan!!  >:(

:)
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Herc18

Is Ty on vacation or something?
What has been, will be again.

TLHeart

FridayBiology

Quote from: Coenmcj on September 10, 2015, 10:17:36 PM
Quote from: Totally legitimate Change log quoteSUPER RELAXING HOLIDAY THINGS

JOKE Tynan actually knee deep in plumbing liquids while trying to complete long put off DIY projects.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

TLHeart

Quote from: Psyckosama on September 14, 2015, 06:57:06 PM
Quote from: TLHeart on September 14, 2015, 04:20:17 AMyes for 6 months

Seriously?

yes, it is all in the blog posts. He started vacation September 1, for 6 months.

StorymasterQ

No, September 1 is the first day of school in Hogwarts. He's attending as a guest lecturer there. He'll be back after 6 months.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Mr.Cross

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 14, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
No, September 1 is the first day of school in Hogwarts. He's attending as a guest lecturer there. He'll be back after 6 months.

I'd figure he'd be a Teacher there, as being a guest speaker for six months is rather unbelievable, Then again hogwarts doesn't end in march so that wouldn't work either...
Claims to know most things.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Mr.Cross on September 14, 2015, 09:20:06 PM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 14, 2015, 09:11:57 PM

I'd figure he'd be a Teacher there, as being a guest speaker for six months is rather unbelievable, Then again hogwarts doesn't end in march so that wouldn't work either...
I doubt that Hogwarts has a class on Game Design, now that I think about it. So perhaps he's not there to teach, but to observe. A13 will have Quidditch, I bet.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Game design isn't much more different from spell creation..

Game design you need to make a string of code to simulate a thing you want it to
Spell creation you need to make a string of words to explode a thing you want it to.

Sounds like Tynan's been promoted from bad magician to Bad wizard?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite