RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

200Down

Looks like A9 is really shaping up. Actually starting to look forward to it instead of dreading new bugs and balance like normally would. May overwhelming forces of perfection and insight flow from you shit through a goose my friend  :o

muffins

Looks like it's getting polished so hard that I might have to wear sunglasses when playing it.

8)

Vexare

I'm a little late reading over changelog for the past month but I just wanted to say:
QuoteYou can now rescue incapacitated neutral people and heal them. Their faction will be appreciative.

Thank you SO much! One of my biggest wish-list frustrations is having neighbors help out with an attack and then not even be able to heal them for fear of faction hate when they take one for the team!

Wabajack42

Quote from: Vexare on February 14, 2015, 01:38:57 PM
I'm a little late reading over changelog for the past month but I just wanted to say:
QuoteYou can now rescue incapacitated neutral people and heal them. Their faction will be appreciative.

Thank you SO much! One of my biggest wish-list frustrations is having neighbors help out with an attack and then not even be able to heal them for fear of faction hate when they take one for the team!
Or help them when they walk in to your prison and get owned by the prisoners....
After they tried to kill your prisoners....

fernandodlc

Quote from: milon on February 09, 2015, 07:54:33 AM
How did I not see this?!  Shades of HHGTTG all over the place!!

I think this means Tynan is a mouse, and RimWorld is a human experiment.

Someone has to make a pan-galactic-gargle-blaster mod for A9

rufffy

i cannot wait for the new realese, can you tell us a date? are the privattesters already testing :D

Panzer

Did the melee weapons/bionic arms bug get fixed? Havent seen it in the changelog, might be under misc fixes though.

PokestarFan

Quote from: Tynan on May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM
If you want to keep tabs on what I've been up to, you can follow the changelog.
Isn't the changelog for nerds? Or for Apple and Microsoft? :o

PokestarFan

Quote from: Wabajack42 on February 15, 2015, 07:17:56 PM
Quote from: Vexare on February 14, 2015, 01:38:57 PM

Or help them when they walk in to your prison and get owned by the prisoners....
After they tried to kill your prisoners....
Not like they would, but maybe there should bye a visitor bed. Colonists can use it, but visitors have better sleep and healing rates. Also, make a tab for it. Or whatever those things are that say: Colonist needs treatment.

CB elite

Quote from: PokestarFan on February 18, 2015, 04:16:14 PM
Or whatever those things are that say: Colonist needs treatment.

I believe those are coded in the .dll files as "alerts" :) I could be wrong though.

michael2hands

Alpha 9 released! Yaaaaaaaay  :D Time to start another colony!

Evelyn

Hoodinski

I was supposed to do some work stuff today but screw it! I won't sullen this glorious day with menial chores as ALPHA 9 has landed! Tynan the Great- we thank and salute you! :)

stefanstr

Quote from: Hoodinski on February 19, 2015, 04:17:01 AM
I was supposed to do some work stuff today but screw it! I won't sullen this glorious day with menial chores as ALPHA 9 has landed! Tynan the Great- we thank and salute you! :)

I have been saved by a blackscreen bug. My work life is safe for now. :(

ManWithNoName

QuoteRefactored letter/history record system. History now only records bad urgent events like raids.

If it was my colony id want to remember the good achievements not the bad :/ or a long time surviver.

This is to mark the defeat of the MWNN Pirates!
This is to in memory of ManWithNoName who fought bravely in the raid of xxxx

maybe im just reading it wrong though meh...