RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineyCreek

Well this might make things easier for Lord Fappington's Relationship mod.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: skullywag on March 31, 2015, 07:26:34 AM
She can reserve the stove while I reserve her.....*ahem*.....

"Excuse me, I'm reserving the stove first."
"Don't worry, Emmie, I'll just stand in line. Right on your behind. Right behind you."
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

puddlejumper448

I have two requests regarding "Extremely tired colonists can fall asleep where they are." One is please put in the ability to right click their bed and make them sleep, currently if they miss their bed time for whatever reason, they wont sleep, and although i haven't seen it yet i feel like changing their sleep time in the new time management thing will be too much a hassle every time someone misses sleep.

Also it would be very helpful to add some kind of adrenaline function so they wont fall asleep while being shot at during those inopprotune timed raids, i feel like that will be incredibly unrealistic, but i've never been shot at so i don't know for sure :P

SuppleZombieKitten

Quote from: Tynan on March 31, 2015, 01:24:14 AM
Yeah. It also has to cover eating chocolate, sex (at least if that ever gets added), or getting drunk or high.

Sex! No, it sends the wrong message.
Make baby, this is way to go. LOL

CB elite

Quote from: SuppleZombieKitten on April 01, 2015, 06:23:36 PM
Quote from: Tynan on March 31, 2015, 01:24:14 AM
Yeah. It also has to cover eating chocolate, sex (at least if that ever gets added), or getting drunk or high.

Sex! No, it sends the wrong message.
Make baby, this is way to go. LOL

Sims did a good job of coming up with a kid-friendly word for sex :)

I'm not suggesting you rip-off the word "woohoo", but going along those lines wouldn't be a terrible idea if you want the game to be somewhat acceptable for the younger audience.

NinjaPirate

In a game with narcotics, addictions, prisoner management, arms and armour, and blood-spills aplenty, why give sex a fancy cover-up name?

On another note, I'm rather enjoying the sound of the changes regarding outfits and outfit management. And quality filtering for storage. As far as I'm concerned, more filtering options = more control to those who'd like it and no bother to those who don't need it. Hooray filtering!

Until my colonists stop picking up pieces of rock and trying to convince me they looted an 'awful granite shiv' off a raider... I can at least have them keep them away from the 'nice weapon' stockpiles and leave them outside for when a passing space-geologist stops by to trade.

praguepride

Quote from: NinjaPirate on April 02, 2015, 06:41:01 AM
In a game with narcotics, addictions, prisoner management, arms and armour, and blood-spills aplenty, why give sex a fancy cover-up name?

ME WANT SNOO-SNOO!

Shinzy

Quote from: praguepride on April 02, 2015, 09:10:28 AM

ME WANT SNOO-SNOO!
Yaayy!

skullywag

Haha dammit shinzy, laughing on the train again!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Tynan

Quote from: Shinzy on April 02, 2015, 11:46:49 AM
Quote from: praguepride on April 02, 2015, 09:10:28 AM

ME WANT SNOO-SNOO!
Yaayy!

lol! That's awesome.

I was gonna just call it "porking", but this'd be good too!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

falcongrey

Yaayy!

OMG! Reading this made me spit coffee on my monitor!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

CB elite

Good point xD

Yaayy!

Perfection :D

falcongrey

Quick question Tynan, though I've been holding off until the Steam release for a key... if I purchase 'now' instead of waiting do I not only have access to the release builds (like 9e) but also have access to the nightly builds like the changes in the change log show?

skullywag

you only get access to the current released alpha.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

falcongrey

Quote from: skullywag on April 02, 2015, 05:29:05 PM
you only get access to the current released alpha.

-Sigh...-  Okies, so still the long wait. :-\