RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christhekiller

QuoteNewly tamed animals get numerical designations so you can tell them apart ("Muffalo 1", "Muffalo 2", etc.)

So, will we be able to rename tamed animals? Cause I gotta say I will be most disappointed if I can't get a Muffalo named Bessy

Jimyoda

Quote from: christhekiller on July 11, 2015, 10:45:09 PM
QuoteNewly tamed animals get numerical designations so you can tell them apart ("Muffalo 1", "Muffalo 2", etc.)

So, will we be able to rename tamed animals? Cause I gotta say I will be most disappointed if I can't get a Muffalo named Bessy
Agreed! Really hope we get to rename animals.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

CheeseGromit

Wow, I hadn't read the change log for a week or so and this happens. Exciting.

Barley

We're gunna need a way to feed tamed animals. Perhaps a trough or bowl that you can designate? Or do assigned animal handlers take care of that?

Jstank

Can we ride a tamed Muffalo into battle?
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

Sir_Aroun

This is all really nice but I can help but feel that other changes like ammo, first aid, secondary weapon slot for pawns, or raiders having real objectives beyond kill and burn everything would be better. I see love the new additions and what them but it is just feels like theirs some basics being forgotten.

Kegereneku

Quote from: Sir_Aroun on July 13, 2015, 04:15:31 AM
This is all really nice but I can help but feel that other changes like ammo, first aid, secondary weapon slot for pawns, or raiders having real objectives beyond kill and burn everything would be better. I see love the new additions and what them but it is just feels like theirs some basics being forgotten.

I know what you mean but what if the raiders also want to steal our cattle ?
At some point if Tynan start linking everything together, the more he have to work with the better.
Just like "Area" allow for a whole new sort of events to happens...once Tynan get to produce more of them.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

Klldarkness

:(

It's gotten to the point that I am constantly stuck in a catch-22.

The steps to my personal hell:
1. New version comes out with awesome features!
2. Wait for my favorite 7 mods to be updated, as I just can't play without them, at this point.
3. Check daily changelog, and see the awesome new features coming in the next version.
4. Not feel like playing cause it's just gonna happen all over again.
5. Wait 3 weeks for everything to update, play for a week.
6. Go back to step 1

It's killing me. :(

Tynan, would it be possible to get some of the more popular mods features added to the game in some way?

Expanded biotech, and surgeries, hospitality, more weapons, and more events.

That's pretty much it, honestly.

Then my catch-22 is over.

Also babies! :D I can't wait for babies. :)

Jstank

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

tommonius

We know have the most powerful attack creature available to tame and guard our bases, CHICKENS!!!
Ask link what happens when you hit one, they will crawl out of hell to take vengence on you, now I can sleep safely from pesky raider attacks.

extra props if my attack chickens can be mechanical, oh and can explode also  ;D

wildchild

something that would be very cool is the ability to have a tame dog follow a person.. ie right click a guy with a dog selected and click follow.. the dog moves some place near the guy as the guy moves.. maybe a limit on how many can follow.. i dunno.. just an idea

Bob_Namg

How long until someone makes a Jabberwock mod?
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

Jimyoda

Quote from: wildchild on July 15, 2015, 03:45:29 PM
something that would be very cool is the ability to have a tame dog follow a person.. ie right click a guy with a dog selected and click follow.. the dog moves some place near the guy as the guy moves.. maybe a limit on how many can follow.. i dunno.. just an idea
+1
Nice idea.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

Listy

QuoteAdded chicken. Buk buk BKAWWWK!

I fear Tynan has been working a bit to hard... ;D

muffins

I did not expect to get my first laugh of the day reading the change notes  ;D

Buk buk BKAWWWK!