RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jstank

Clinical studies show that being shot at can increase your risk for heart attack. Take one Aleve a day....Ask your doctor if you are healthy enough to be shot at.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

StorymasterQ

Hey Tynan, if you're adding corgis then you'll have to add other hilarious animals like red pandas :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Quote from: Rim-dex? Lude-dex?July 30
● Animals have a minimum handling skill. Player is warned if they designate taming an animal that no handler can actually tame.
YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO TAME ME!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheDirge

Tynan has to remember some of us have a life, so please dont make it too awesome, i like seeing the sun every now and then ._.

b0rsuk

Quote from: Tynan on July 30, 2015, 06:47:50 PM
Quote from: RenoTheCorgi on July 30, 2015, 04:26:10 PM
How many copies of the game do I need to buy to get Corgi's added to the list of dogs that will be added?

Btw. This is my first post and your game is incredible. I've sunk more time into this game that most AAA titles that get released.

-Ron

Lol! I've never interacted with a corgi but I still find them hilarious. Maybe we'll get one in. Anyway, thanks all around :)
Check out a fennec!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6yIgG6sw_k

Segrog

Quote from: TheDirge on July 31, 2015, 01:14:34 AM
Tynan has to remember some of us have a life, so please dont make it too awesome, i like seeing the sun every now and then ._.
Then just make your house a no roof zone? Duh?

milon

Or install a sun lamp. That's what I did, totally worth it!

Tumuel

Quote from: Tynan on July 29, 2015, 11:45:39 PM
Quote from: Jstank on July 29, 2015, 11:31:30 PM
While we are updating the squirrels could we get an update on the research table...

Yeah; that is on my todo for sure.

Get on the nutrient paste dispenser while you are at it.

Play2Jens

Tynan, with the new amount of current and upcoming animals, have you thought about categorizing some of the meat and leather? Warg and dog meat would just become "dog meat", then we have "reptile meat", "pork", " mammal meat" (monkeys and misc), and so on?
Just to make it less confussing and not have a tens of different similar items.

Tynan

Quote from: Play2Jens on July 31, 2015, 05:39:15 PM
Tynan, with the new amount of current and upcoming animals, have you thought about categorizing some of the meat and leather? Warg and dog meat would just become "dog meat", then we have "reptile meat", "pork", " mammal meat" (monkeys and misc), and so on?
Just to make it less confussing and not have a tens of different similar items.

It's definitely a good idea. Hmm. I also like the story element of knowing which animal it was from. E.g. "Yorkshire terrier meat" is more story rich than just "dog meat".
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Zork

hey tynan, in the upcoming update, will mountable horses and animals will be added? so we can make cavalry charges  :D :D

Tynan

Quote from: Zork on July 31, 2015, 08:55:55 PM
hey tynan, in the upcoming update, will mountable horses and animals will be added? so we can make cavalry charges  :D :D

Definitely not, I'm afraid.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Skirmish

Hello Tynan. I have some questions about the recent work log. How does the Heart attack works? Does it applied to human colonists? If then to the old people? Can we save the colonists from heart attack?

Segrog

It applies to everything with a heart. Yes you can treat heart attacks but that doesn't guarantee their survival. It only raises the chances for them to survive. It only happens to old colonists or animals.

christhekiller

Okay two things

QuoteIntegrated boomalope.

What

QuoteImprovements to trade interface: better layout, expands vertically to use all screen space, increment/decrement buttons and launch/drop all buttons added.

By the Nine Divines this is amazing. This update shall be the greatest update in the history of updates