RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Is there a hotfix for Alpha 12 in the making or wont it have one?
Prasie the Squirrel!

CB elite

Fairly certain I saw Tynan post in another forum about an issue that will be resolved in an upcoming hotfix. Hopefully I wasn't just imagining that :)

christhekiller

QuoteTax paperwork

Wow, Taxes confirmed for Alpha 13

Coenmcj

Quote from: christhekiller on August 25, 2015, 09:08:22 PM
QuoteTax paperwork

... Following the trend of the atrocities we all commit, I'd have to assume people would have to literally pay an arm and a leg in tax.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Cimanyd

More likely a kidney or a lung.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 25, 2015, 10:29:19 PM-Snippets on tax-

Maybe the tax is two bionic legs/bionic arms per colonist?
Claims to know most things.

cunemous

Tynan, i'm loving this game. Best alpha out there!

Jstank

I hope 'tax paper work' doesn't end up as a joy activity. That would be awkward.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

Andy_Dandy

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 25, 2015, 10:29:19 PM
QuoteTax paperwork

... Following the trend of the atrocities we all commit, I'd have to assume people would have to literally pay an arm and a leg in tax.

Oh no, will there be a Central Bank as well? My poor pawns will no longer be free but in debt tyranny.

isistoy

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on August 28, 2015, 11:36:52 AM
QuoteTax paperwork

Oh no, will there be a Central Bank as well? My poor pawns will no longer be free but in debt tyranny.

:D, had one of my best lmao moment for this week, thanks guys!

By the way, liking every bit of current refinements: "Animals now follow and defend their master while the master is hunting" and the bunch of big fixing/stabilizing
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Jorlem

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on August 28, 2015, 11:36:52 AM
QuoteTax paperwork

Maybe we will be able to take out loans to pay for early-game bionic limbs?

tommonius

/face palm

I just read the change noted and seen that pets will now assist their master when hunting, I did not realize this was not in game yet and wondered why my dog was not helping my colonist who was getting his face kicked in when using a knife to hunt boars.

silly me.

Kelian

May I just say I'm LOVING all the new music and audio additions as they come to the game. Keep up the great work! Also, noticed the new credits/outro screen after everyone takes off. Love it.

isistoy

Quote from: Kelian on August 30, 2015, 07:17:51 PM
May I just say I'm LOVING all the new music and audio additions as they come to the game. Keep up the great work! Also, noticed the new credits/outro screen after everyone takes off. Love it.
Yes, you may :P
I concur with this: really loving new tracks as well. Theme is kept and nicely reinforced, even!
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

jega

I'm just happy it's still being developed in a positive direction. That's all I want. Make  Extreme Game play really Extreme.