RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

fog still exists on mountains, could be that...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Coenmcj

Quote from: Darth Fool on January 30, 2015, 12:27:29 PM
"Refinements and bugfixing on flood-fill for fog clearing and zone creation"  Fog... Does this mean we will be getting fog of war, or is this just a weather effect?
Back when the game was in Pre-alpha it had FoW, Perhaps he's considering re-adding it? But it seems more likely that it's bugfixes and refinements on how Fog is drawn/removed.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Patrykbono20

hmm, today its "Misc bugfix"
Think A9 are closer :)

milon

Quote from: Darth Fool on January 30, 2015, 12:27:29 PM
"Refinements and bugfixing on flood-fill for fog clearing and zone creation"  Fog... Does this mean we will be getting fog of war, or is this just a weather effect?

The wording makes me think he's working on something that already exists.  And it makes sense that the fog weather effect is flood-filled.  So I think he's talking about weather.  (Fog of war would be nice, but I think he'd refer to it by "fog of war" instead.)

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on January 30, 2015, 05:35:26 PM
hmm, today its "Misc bugfix"
Think A9 are closer :)

Woo hoo!  ;D

muffins

Brewing alcohol, growing plump helmets devil strands underground, tales and art on items and sculptures, smoothing stone, clothing that wears out over time, crafting of clothing, selling crafted goods to visiting traders, seasons and weather ...

What game am I playing again?

;D

I swear RimWorld becomes more amazing with each update and it's already 10/10 in my book. Thankyou Tynan for making such a wonderful game.

milon

Quote from: muffins on January 31, 2015, 03:26:42 AM
Brewing alcohol, growing plump helmets devil strands underground, tales and art on items and sculptures, smoothing stone, clothing that wears out over time, crafting of clothing, selling crafted goods to visiting traders, seasons and weather ...

What game am I playing again?

;D

+1!

Gabriel_Braun

Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.

It's COMING!!!!!!

chase_u_97

Quote from: Gabriel_Braun on January 31, 2015, 02:29:24 PM
Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.
Misc fixes.

It's COMING!!!!!!

But when is the question.

Evelyn

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Veneke

You know, when I read 'misc. fixes' or 'bugfixing' something of that nature on another project I usually skim over it and don't give it much thought. Here though, here I know that 'misc fixes' means that something truly glorious is just around the corner.

Element4ry

I can already see whole colony of alcoholic drunk bastards, probably dead because of it within first year. That's the first thing I'll try to do after the update. Get everyone drunk as hell. We need to celebrate new update, right?
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––

Gabriel_Braun

Ah but think of it in the other sense:  10 totally tanked pirate brawlers drop down on your doorstep!  It'll be a massacre of drunken proportions haha

Dr. Z

Finally something to do on birthdays.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Gabriel_Braun

OOOOhhh I just thought, since pirates love their beer so much you could use it as a defence?  Leave beer stacks all over the place so when they come it's in the path of their advance so that they will get pissed on their way to your base?  Pissed pirates are crappy shooters afterall hahaha