Uh, guys...

Started by Quasarrgames, July 03, 2017, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

...pawns can give birth now.

It's in the game. If you go into the debug menu (turn it on in the main menu settings and hit / ) it's an option.

It works, even on a colonist in their 60s. Instantaneously creates a fully grown, naked human with low skill.

There's also an option to add a pregnancy "heidiff", but it does nothing so far.

Just thought i'd leave this here...
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

erdrik

From what I understand Human pregnancy and birthing isn't in yet, but the core work is there.
(because its there for animals) The "birthing a fully grown adult" is probably just a byproduct of it not being fully implemented for humans yet.
What happens when you use the tool on an animal?

PotatoeTater

That dev tool has been in the game since animals were introduced. It is meant to force an animal to reproduce for testing purposes; however, it can be forced to make any pawn give birth. Pregnancy for human isn't in the game and this tool isn't meant for that. You are also not the first person to point this out since it was added to dev tools.

Life is Strange

Rimrue

If you have the Children and Pregnancy mod installed, using the give birth tool on a human pawn will in fact produce a newborn baby. ;)