[A17] Phileas' trusted mod & maintenance station (Update: 2017-07-08)

Started by PhileasFogg, July 04, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoCanDo

EPOE is too ridiculous for my taste. I mean replacing every single rib? C'mon, there's micromanagement, then there's "micromanagement".

IAMEPSIL0N

I don't know if the Ribs will come back or not now that ribcage is a thing.

IAMEPSIL0N

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 07, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
I'm using Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion 2.0, will EHBS and DO work with it=

EHBS currently uses an expanded version of the legacy EPOE body with the individual ribs which is no longer core safe after the ribcage was added in core, if that were changed it should be compatible with Rah's which appears to be use a core body by my understanding altho there will be surgical overlap.

Holothurin

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 07, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
I'm using Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion 2.0, will EHBS and DO work with it=

Yes. Please!!
EHBS and DO are my two must-have mods but i'm using RBSE, too. A compatibility version would be _really_ appreciated !! Even without the individual ribs :)

IAMEPSIL0N

Sorry about the delays on a RBSE compatible / surgicalmod dependency free version of EHBS & DO. I told Mythos I would help as in theory I've done this before but then the "Alice's Corrupted Mods" event happened so I lost the entirety of my Friday and Saturday free times to having to clean up my game.

Mythos

In the meantime I've did some work and made EHBS and DO not longer depending on EPOE.
Also I've switched over to RBSE (as I personally like it more) and everything seems to be working. :-)

If IAMEPSIL0N has some changes that also need to be included, I'll update the mod ASAP. :-)

Mystikvm

So good to see you putting in all this effort into these mods! I'll check out the RBSE compatibility, I like that better too but kinda stuck with EPOE.

When I updated Diseases Overhauled to B19 I found out that I put some of the cure durations on way too long timers, have you tweaked these? If not, that might be something you want to look into. Also, one thing I wasn't able to figure out is why the diseases don't spawn on alien races. At least on some of them they don't while the races are fully compatible with EPOE.

Mythos

What I did was getting the B18 version I did, making it 1.0 ready and getting your times. ;D
I'll tweak them when those diseases occur on my colonists and I notice that they are far too long.

If you like to participate with that, feel free to notify me via GitHub / Steam or a DM here. :-)

Mystikvm