[A16 / A15] Taiga Creatures - upd(2017/jan/12)

Started by Thirite, December 01, 2016, 11:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JABBA2000

i would help with the mammoth and moos but im shit at drawing

Nyr

i cant buy any of the animals that can be used as caravan animals from the traders, if they show up with them even though they already have muffalos to haul their stuff ...

Hydromancerx

How is the Animal Collaboration Project going?

kaptain_kavern

I don't know either but count me in. I'm just finishing some stuff (mostly updating CKAPP to A17 and another secret project :p )but it's definitively something I want to be evolved with.

I know Tammabanana is still around here and on Github.

Thirite

Last I heard they were coming close to a 1.0 release. I unfortunately haven't been involved in a while but they're still chugging along.

Hydromancerx

Well if they are lost in development limbo can you update this mod at least?

kaptain_kavern

Meatbomb

Thirite love your mod and really want it in my A17 game!  Keep up your excellent work!

Thirite

Meatbomb

Thank you very much for that link.  Again, compliments as this is an excellent resource, very true to the original game art.

baiph

Can I just update this by changing the version or it would require more work than that? I would really like to use the horses in this mod with the new GiddyUp mod, as horses match the team perfectly.

baiph

So I just tried changing the version to B18, and it works! There are just some problems with the pathing of the files, but it's working fine.