Check your email

Started by Semmy, November 04, 2013, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragula

Woohoo it's out! Just noticed it this morning at work instead of yesterday evening when I got dragged away by FTL.

Now I have to wait an entire workday :(.

DIEHARD24

got it! :)

workday is banised...

JEBWrench

Aaaaand there goes any hope of being productive in the next several days. Thanks, Tynan!

Grimreaper1704

WOHOO THANKS SO MUCH! :D thats was awsome i wake up and look in my email with both eyes a little bit closed and than WOW im awake rimworld is there must play! :D

SharpKris

Weren't there supposed to be steam keys?

Semmy

Quote from: SharpKris on November 05, 2013, 03:58:31 AM
Weren't there supposed to be steam keys?

yes when there is a steam release.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Chozo Nomad

Quote from: Semmy on November 05, 2013, 01:18:46 AM

- Do you have the right backer tier?? Only influencer tier or higher get a download link now. The others are estimated at jan. 2014
- You'r email provider's server are powered by cycling monkeys and they are protesting for bigger banana's.

I did the Mercenary tier, So I'm assuming that it's a banana issue. :b

Dragula

Me while playing FTL; Must do house chores.... must do finances..... Will do it later.
Tynan; "Here have the RW pre-alpha release to play with..."
Me; Proscatinaaaaaatiooooon

Oooh, the prototype pack :) What first? :p

Rhok

currently on lvl 131 of Dungelot on my phone (in one sitting)... while playing the zombie tactical prototype on my PC... i'm not even pretending to work at this point... and i have no idea what i've signed or agreed to so far... so long as they dont pretend to pay me... this will be a great day

null

Too bad the prototype pack is Windows-only.

Chozo Nomad

Still no email  :( I double checked to see if my payment for the Mercenary tier cleared the first day and it did.

I'm not complaining about not getting the pre-alpha right away, I'm sure they've got their hands full with thousands of emails already. I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about anything like mismatching information or something like that. :-\

lazerlogic

What if i  have lost the email with the download link?

Neone

You will get a new one with next release. Also u can use link from previous emails (not only from most recent)

Col_Jessep

Quote from: lazerlogic on May 08, 2014, 02:21:28 AM
What if i  have lost the email with the download link?
You got me all excited about a surprise patch by necroing this topic! *RAWRRR*

Planetary Annihilation Imminent