[1.0] chickens Multiproduce

Started by chicken305, July 06, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fall

Loki88

Quote from: chicken305 on July 15, 2017, 03:48:24 AM
Quote from: hiepbg on July 14, 2017, 12:49:54 PM
Quote from: Andrew112 on July 14, 2017, 10:36:34 AM
You might want to use a different file hosting site I gave up after having 2 different files downloaded from your link one a .rar and the other a .rar.exe, both blocked by my anti virus. Verifying the files on Virustotal identifies the file hashes with different file names which is suspicious, both files also identifies as being infected. :(

May be your PC had been infected long before. I didn't see any suspicious .exe file. Just only one rar file.

I definately only uploaded RAR Files, probably your PC then :/

Mine did the double download thing as well. Both got flagged and auto deleted by antivirus.

Loki88

On a side note, from the title I thought you modded chickens somehow and made them produce other stuff. lol, I dowloaded this either way, just had to get it from the steam link. That file hosting site seems sketchy A.F.

chicken305

i will look for another upload site after my vacations then, since many of you struggle with it :)

maculator

New upload would be nice. The site you're using is terrible. Even with adblock it's full of "download" buttons. I knew the correct one, but even that one dowloaded a chickensmodv1.3.exe the first 2 times I clicked it.
For gods sake put it on dropbox or github.

For anybody like me that was confused and moved to the back of the thread:
- Dont use the .exe, never use a .exe you get from a site with >5 Download Buttons!!!
-Just try it a few times until you get the .rar with the correct folder structure
-the site also tried to convice me to add a exeption to my browser security, DON'T DO THAT EITHER!!!
That site is a grade A example of bad sites trying to give you aids!

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: chicken305 on July 23, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
i will look for another upload site after my vacations then, since many of you struggle with it :)

Hi chicken, chicken here, I think your mod is one of the best chicken mods for Rimworld, as someone who used to use Mediafire for mods, I suggest Google Drive if you have Gmail since it's faster and free. You can even upload new versions without having to change the link everytime.

Most of all, it's pop up and ad free.

Edit: I just realized you replied during July and you haven't kept your word about vacation, rip.

Edit edit:
Here is a reupload to Google drive if anybody wanted it so bad without pop-ups. As of this post, this mod has not been updated yet.

[A17] Chickens Multiproduce
Google Drive Download

chicken305

I will put it up as soon as i have the chance to...
sorry for the delay but real life and work are prioritized :-[

chicken305

Finally had the time to upload a Link to my Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydqsjry8r9nr8ya/ChickensModv1.3.rar

Should not cause any troubles anymore :)

OmG_PotatoeZ

Compatible with Smokeleaf Industry?

chicken305

I am not sure if that works, I do not know that mod yet. try it and see if it works for you :)

chicken305

MrWeeGee

-snip- Fixed!

Thanks for making this btw, I absolutely hated crafting piece-by-piece.

peloxi

Quote from: MrWeeGee on November 25, 2017, 04:37:36 AM
Hey, I tried your updated mod for B18 and it was hitting me with a bunch of errors on startup, and wouldn't select bills that had crafting requirements. It worked fine for bills that didn't have any, however.

I found that all the errors just came down to formatting issues. I'm guessing they changed the way the game reads XMLs? Because it worked perfectly in A17.

It was complaining about case-sensitivity (ie: <DefName> needed to be <defName>) and they shortened the <skillRequirements> like so:
Quote      <skillRequirements>
            <Cooking>6</Cooking>
      </skillRequirements>

instead of

<skillRequirements>
         <li>
            <skill>Cooking</skill>
            <minLevel>6</minLevel>
         </li>

</skillRequirements>

Anyway, I've ironed out all the formatting issues and it seems to be working perfectly again, error-free:
Chicken's Mod B18 - 1.3.2 (Dropbox)
XML Changes if you want to see all of what was edited.

If you want me to remove the link and all the extra garbage, just let me know. Thanks for making this btw, I absolutely hated crafting piece-by-piece.
Thank you!

chicken305

Quote from: MrWeeGee on November 25, 2017, 04:37:36 AM
Hey, I tried your updated mod for B18 and it was hitting me with a bunch of errors on startup, and wouldn't select bills that had crafting requirements. It worked fine for bills that didn't have any, however.

I found that all the errors just came down to formatting issues. I'm guessing they changed the way the game reads XMLs? Because it worked perfectly in A17.

It was complaining about case-sensitivity (ie: <DefName> needed to be <defName>) and they shortened the <skillRequirements> like so:
Quote      <skillRequirements>
            <Cooking>6</Cooking>
      </skillRequirements>

instead of

<skillRequirements>
         <li>
            <skill>Cooking</skill>
            <minLevel>6</minLevel>
         </li>

</skillRequirements>

Anyway, I've ironed out all the formatting issues and it seems to be working perfectly again, error-free:
Chicken's Mod B18 - 1.3.2 (Dropbox)
XML Changes if you want to see all of what was edited.

If you want me to remove the link and all the extra garbage, just let me know. Thanks for making this btw, I absolutely hated crafting piece-by-piece.

Hi just saw your post,

already fixed that things now.
Works fine again now :)

chicken305

Version 1.5 is out now.

Added Psychoid Pekoe and Bulk Stone Cutting