Gore, and Options

Started by Noxmutagen, October 22, 2013, 07:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noxmutagen

This isn't talked about yet, but I personally want to see options for extra gore like features. Not trying to start an argument. But I'm hoping you leave this as modable.

Requests:

-I'd like for gore to be something easily changed, such as allowing us to directly modify the art for wounds. Blood, etc.

-It's more of a Jagged Alliance feel, but I'd like to see animals go for our dead if we leave them out. After awhile. Maybe this is too feature intensive but Jagged Alliance 2 did this very well with ravens.

-Just options, on/off tick boxes would be nice. Or XML editing. So everyone is happy.

-Gibbing features. Much like Cortex Command: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me6NEErtiDs

Just something I hope is an option on both sides of the fence.

British

Naughty you, you !

For the time being the fauna doesn't seem to be carnivorous (not sure about where the the boomrat is supposed to stand in that matter), but I imagine we'll possibly have more aggressive animals that goes after colonists, whether they're alive or not...
And that would actually make sense... leave bodies around for too long (and don't clean the blood for too long) and the beasts will come have a snack... in pack.
Maybe they'll even take the bodies to their lair if nobody disrupt them.

Ah well, I'm drifting a bit, sorry about that.
To sum-up and stay on-topic: yes for animals eating colonists, and ok for extra gore as an option/module/whatever.