[B18] Invisible Conduits

Started by lance_hardwood, July 09, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lance_hardwood

Gives you the option to build hidden conduits.

I updated the file with some issues solved:

- building the invisible conduits no longer destroys walls or other buildings on the same tile
   - the research of electricity is now required to build the invisible conduits
   - there shouldn't be any issues coming up on the console after the game starts anymore

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971868628

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

SURU

Hey maybe it will be an option to add invisible connecting cables from stuff? I don't like them
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

lance_hardwood

As far as I understand making those little plugs from devices to the power grid invisible is not possible.

But if you build the hidden conduit right under the device or station that you want to connect then it will connect directly and in most cases there wont be any visual cable.

hiepbg

lance_hardwood

I attached the file to my first post.

hiepbg

sadpickle

The attachment has been deleted "due to age". Is this still supported or can we get a re-up?

sadpickle

lance_hardwood

I'm going to reup the file as soon as I'm home.

sadpickle

lance_hardwood

lance_hardwood

megrim

Thanks for updating. However, not all of us are on beta yet, and unfortunately, I forgot to disable automatic updates. I have scoured the web for an a17 version of your mod with no luck. Can you please provide it ?

lance_hardwood

which A17 version are you rockin?