[1.0] Centralized Climate Control (v1.5.0 - 21st October '18)

Started by coldtoad, July 11, 2017, 06:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Try to use your brain a bit please.
When you want to heat your base, it is better to use the very cold air from outside to heat up , or the air from inside which might not that cold ?
Since the game/mod don't have a penalty/boni for fresh air, i don't a reason to place the intake outside.
You can place the control unit outside when you play on desert, so it doesn't extra heat up the indoor.

Ruisuki

No need to be trash, I was wondering the scale given Ive been playing Boreal and up until winter 2 intakes(outside) have kept me in the high 60s range.

Canute

Basicly it doesn't matter much where you place the intake. They don't do anything to the enviroment.
They just flood the pipe's with air of their enviroment temperature.

Lesgalapagos

Hi,

The last comit on github is janury 25. Did you prepare an update of this wonderful mod for the next 1.0 ?

Regards

Jdalt40

Hey Vasumahesh1, I've forked your mod on github for 1.0, I reckon it'd be a help to you once you start updating ;)
https://github.com/Jdalt40/CentralizedClimateControlMod

Resurak

Quote from: Jdalt40 on July 16, 2018, 07:18:40 AM
Hey Vasumahesh1, I've updated your mod to 1.0 in your github, I reckon it'd be a help to you once you start updating ;)
Hi Jdalt40, i just downloaded the 1.0 update that you made for this mod but... it doesen't work (or maybe it should not work because it's a work in progress xD).

When i try to launch the game with the mod enabled (and only this mod, under core and no other mods) the game says that it's incompatible and keep deactivating it.

I'm posting a screenshot of the error if it can help ^^. Anyway, keep up the good work you modders around here  ;)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Jdalt40

Hold on, I'll see if I can recreate the issue after recompiling it, probably needs recompiling again.

Jdalt40

Recompiled for 1.0.1970, should be fixed.
https://github.com/Jdalt40/CentralizedClimateControlMod

thisbloke

Quote from: Jdalt40 on July 21, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

No go for me either. I loaded by itself under Core, and then tried it again directly under Hugslib.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Resurak

Quote from: thisbloke on July 21, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
Quote from: Jdalt40 on July 21, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

No go for me either. I loaded by itself under Core, and then tried it again directly under Hugslib.

Yep, same here :(

Don't let this discourage you, i'm sure you'll find the real problem and fix it soon!

Jdalt40

Can you please give your hugslib log by pressing Ctrl + F12?

Also did you redownload from: https://github.com/Jdalt40/CentralizedClimateControlMod?

Jdalt40

Resurak

I'll try soon.

Thank you for the effort that you are putting in this mod! :D

Jdalt40

Really don't thank me lol, I'm only updating it because I wanted to try out C#.
Thank the original author for giving me a good mod to try updating :P

Resurak

Ok there is some progress, big progress!

Now, with the version 1.0.1971 the mod is working, but there are still some problems. There are alot of errors in the startup, and others while in game (tried both x32/x64, it's the same). In game, the graphics doesn't show up at all

Here is the first screenshot:

The graphics of the pipes are good, no problem at all, but when i try to put down the other buildings... this is what i get:

Every building (except the pipes) have this problem. But, it works. I've tried to connect some intake fans with the thermal thing, set up the temperature, connect some pipes together, put some vents (tried small and big ones) in a room and yes, it works! Tried -19°C and 31°C, i've not done further inspections because i think it works for every temperature (next time i'll try 1000°C XD). Ah, even if the graphics doesn't show up, there is no problem with the area between the intake fans (that white block around), it works (if I cover with something the white block, the fan stop working). And the red area (exhaust) in the vents and thermal things work too.

So, i think the mod works? Yes! There are some problems with the graphics, but I think you can fix this in 5 minutes ;)

Oh before i forget, there is the post of the hugslib log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/84fc1fc5f820fdfe30fc1ee2a4d2e022
It's the startup log, don't know if you need one while in game.