Did I imagine it? Can't find a mod...

Started by lorebot, July 12, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorebot

A few days ago I was looking at Rimworld mods and found one that removed the 50% base reduction in selling prices when trading your items to vendors. I swear it was called 'Gouge Those Traders' but I didn't bookmark it or favorite it and now that I'm looking for it again I can't find it...even google has failed me and I'm starting to think maybe I'm just confused and it was a mod for some other game or something.

So I'm hoping someone here can point me toward it or confirm that I'm developing dementia...

Rimrue

You didn't imagine it. I've seen it too, but can't recall the title. I believe it had trader or trade in it. So maybe do a search in the releases forum with those keywords. Hope that helps!

lorebot

Quote from: Rimrue on July 12, 2017, 04:52:02 PM
You didn't imagine it. I've seen it too, but can't recall the title. I believe it had trader or trade in it. So maybe do a search in the releases forum with those keywords. Hope that helps!

Oh, I've done that...here on the forums, at the Nexus, on the Steam Workshop, and even Google...

Searched terms gouge, trade, trader, price, prices, and various combinations there of...no joy...
This post is my last ditch effort to find it >.<

NoImageAvailable

"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."