[1.1] Titanium+, Embrasures and Treated Cloth

Started by Himkey, July 12, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Himkey,
did you try to use other Embrasures mod at the same time ?
Maybe the loading order so the last one change the cover value.

Himkey

Updated for B19 :D
Update includes balancing, retexturing and remaking a couple things.
There might be bugs, i'll do my best to keep these mods up-to-date and running smoothly, so don't hesitate to report them.

viperwasp

Thanks Himkey. I won't likely be using this mod until 1.0 is fully released. As still bugs that I dislike in current Rimworld B19 etc. But knowing that this mod is still being updated is great. Thanks for the hard work I appreciate it.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Himkey

Quote from: viperwasp on September 08, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Thanks Himkey. I won't likely be using this mod until 1.0 is fully released. As still bugs that I dislike in current Rimworld B19 etc. But knowing that this mod is still being updated is great. Thanks for the hard work I appreciate it.
<3

Himkey

Balanced a few things and further updated textures

viperwasp

It's finally time I will be using this mod as soon as it's updated. Thanks! Take your time.
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS

Himkey

Quote from: viperwasp on October 18, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
It's finally time I will be using this mod as soon as it's updated. Thanks! Take your time.
I just updated it and it should work fine, i haven't done much testing but not much has changed since B19.
have fun :D

viperwasp

Thanks I'm down to like 3 mods left before I am done. Getting some errors with some of my mods. But once I sort stuff out I will be playing. Putting your mod in now. I don't expect to have any issue. If I do I will let you know. Thanks again.
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS

viperwasp

I want to give feedback. I did not download or use the embrasures because I don't like those in Rimworld. Still great they exist though. But for weeks I have been using this mod along aside Onmi-Core Drill, Industrialization, Cuposalloys,Quarry and even some other mods that all add materials or ways to get them. And Tianium+ feels like a balanced and nice fit. So you have a great mod here and I recommend it. No bugs that I could find. Even the turret that comes with the mod is pretty overall balanced and good. Thanks Himkey!
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS

Himkey

Quote from: viperwasp on November 02, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
I want to give feedback. I did not download or use the embrasures because I don't like those in Rimworld. Still great they exist though. But for weeks I have been using this mod along aside Onmi-Core Drill, Industrialization, Cuposalloys,Quarry and even some other mods that all add materials or ways to get them. And Tianium+ feels like a balanced and nice fit. So you have a great mod here and I recommend it. No bugs that I could find. Even the turret that comes with the mod is pretty overall balanced and good. Thanks Himkey!

it really makes me happy to hear that.
at first i made this mod for myself because i wanted an overpowered material to mess around with, i'm a perfectionist so i spent a lot of time perfecting balance and textures and i uploaded it here hoping all that effort wouldn't go to waste, i'm glad it didn't.
this was my first time doing anything related to modding and i'll try to keep it updated so more people can enjoy the work that i'm so god damn proud of ^-^

and thank you too for improving my otherwise mediocre evening!

Himkey

fixed the color of the embrasures being slightly off by an annoyingly small amount

Himkey

made titanium more expensive to both make and buy, also balanced quest rewards to give way less than before. to balance that out everything has been made slightly cheaper except the turret, which has been made a lot more expensive (because it's *really* good)

Himkey

added titanium to the long range mineral scanner

TSB73