[1.1] Titanium+, Embrasures and Treated Cloth

Started by Himkey, July 12, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxmlg

I should mention that link is still from A17 version.
I cant activate the mod on B18..

Himkey

Quote from: viperwasp on November 26, 2017, 01:08:19 AM
Cool it sounds great. When I eventually play B18 I will grab your mods probably. Thanks.

If you have links to other mod pages you have made can I have them or more so could you post them here.  I assume this page has them all?
tadaa~

Quote from: foxmlg on November 26, 2017, 10:51:02 AM
I should mention that link is still from A17 version.
I cant activate the mod on B18..
Yeah, my mistake, i accidentally uploaded the A17 version. Its fixed now.

Umbreon117

Interesting...Can it be put into an on-going save, or does it need a new one?

If it needs a new one, it's gonna be a few months before I use it.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Canute

I don't think you need a new colony, but you won't find any mineable titanium at your current map.
The only way to gather it, would be rarely trader, raid Jay empire, or use OmniDrill mod.

Himkey

Quote from: Umbreon117 on November 26, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

if you want the faction or the ore you'd have to start a new save, however you can still obtain Titanium from crafting it which allows you to do basically everything the mod adds besides the faction.
Same goes for Treated Cloth and Embrasures, they can also be added to an existing save without any problems.

Umbreon117

Quote from: Himkey on November 26, 2017, 12:00:29 PM
Quote from: Umbreon117 on November 26, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

if you want the faction or the ore you'd have to start a new save, however you can still obtain Titanium from crafting it which allows you to do basically everything the mod adds besides the faction.
Same goes for Treated Cloth and Embrasures, they can also be added to an existing save without any problems.
Thank you~
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Himkey

I'm on a rim-break again for a while, no worries i just won't add new features for a while.

props

Oh neat. A mod that adds an endgame resource without all the overpowered junk that comes in Glittertech. (Lookin at you Alpha and Beta poly)

RyanRim

Quote from: Canute on November 26, 2017, 12:00:07 PM
I don't think you need a new colony, but you won't find any mineable titanium at your current map.
The only way to gather it, would be rarely trader, raid Jay empire, or use OmniDrill mod.

Doesn't vanilla have titanium? Or I might be wrong and some mod added it to my game...

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

props

Titanium is not a vanilla resource. Likely its in your game from glittertech

Himkey

The thread has been read 10,000 times! :D

Harry_Dicks

MechanoidHiveMind

The Embrasures dont have 90% cover rating , idk but almost every shot goes through , even from 32 blocks away it still goes through. Help pls there are too much raids atm for me to withstand without the embrasures  :(
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem
Only Mechanoids ; Everywhere

Himkey

Quote from: MechanoidHiveMind on March 22, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
The Embrasures dont have 90% cover rating , idk but almost every shot goes through , even from 32 blocks away it still goes through. Help pls there are too much raids atm for me to withstand without the embrasures  :(
That's odd, it really shouldn't do that. i checked the code and even tested it out in-game and it works fine for me.
Sorry for the month late reply, I haven't been checking up on this thread lately.