[Mod Request] Smooth BRICK walls?

Started by Little Hell, July 14, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hell

I'm using the Rainbeau's Smooth Stone Walls mod (this one)

And... well, he said "[...] some players prefer to have all their walls look exactly the same. If you're one of them, you can have your pawns "etch" the smoothed stone walls, to give them a pattern that matches the brick pattern in constructed walls [...]

But I don't want to etch a smooth wall, but smooth a brick wall instead (a player builded stone wall, I mean)...

Can someone do a smooth-brick-wall mod?

dburgdorf

If you want all your walls to be smooth, just replace the mod's block wall texture with a renamed copy of the smooth wall texture. ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Little Hell

Quote from: dburgdorf on July 14, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
If you want all your walls to be smooth, just replace the mod's block wall texture with a renamed copy of the smooth wall texture. ;)

I don't want to lose the brick walls tho.

Also I don't know how to do that.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Little Hell on July 14, 2017, 11:42:04 PMI don't want to lose the brick walls tho.

All right. I suppose I can consider adding an ability to "smooth" block walls to the mod.

On a side note, your question probably should have been posted in my mods' thread rather than in the generic mods thread. ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Little Hell

Quote from: dburgdorf on July 15, 2017, 12:09:40 PMOn a side note, your question probably should have been posted in my mods' thread rather than in the generic mods thread. ;)

Oh lol just noticed that YOU ARE the mod creator.

If you want I can post it there.