Hospitality bug

Started by Raith, July 15, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raith

I am new here, and I am hoping to get a better response to these problems than I have in the steam community. so anyways.. the bug I am having currently is that when you open the guest tab, it's completely blank, and here is what shows up;

Exception filling tab Hospitality.ITab_Pawn_Guest: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.StoryIntender_Population.CalculatePopulationIntent (RimWorld.StorytellerDef def, Single curPop, Int32 ticksSinceGain) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StoryIntender_Population.get_PopulationIntent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnUtility.RecruitDifficulty (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.Faction recruiterFaction, Boolean withPopIntent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.GuestUtility.GetMinRecruitOpinion (Verse.Pawn guest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.GuestUtility.GetFriendsInColony (Verse.Pawn guest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.ITab_Pawn_Guest.FillTabGuest (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.ITab_Pawn_Guest.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey44F.<>m__65A () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey44F:<>m__65A()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

I am unsure as to why this is happening, if anyone could help me with this I would be grateful

Calahan

I have deleted your "bump" post because content free bumping is not allowed on these forums. Please read over the forum rules at your earliest convenience: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.0 (and yes, I am aware of the irony of my post acting as the very bump post I deleted).

Also, if you are sure this is a bug with Hospitality then you might get better luck posting it on the dedicated thread for this particular mod.