[B18] TiberiumRim: Factions - Which side are you on?

Started by Telefonmast, July 15, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telefonmast

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initializing...-
Loading...--
Gathering data...---

//>Transmission Begin<\\
Commander. We have an important message for you.

The Brotherhood of Nod and the Galactic Defense Initiative, formerly known as Global Defense Initiative have arrived on your planet.
Both are fighting over you.
Which side are you on?

Your decision will have consequences, choose wisely.
//>Transmission End<\\

TiberiumRim: Factions
It is finally here, the Factions part of TiberiumRim!
This mod adds both Nod and GDI to your Rimworld, with their own buildings, items and more!

Table of Contents
The table of contents can be found here!

Description:

This mod offers two research paths that decide gameplay and your relationship to each faction.
It will be under development, this is not the final version. Expect more to come as time goes on!

Feedback is appreciated,
I hope you enjoy!

Author/Mod Team
Telefonmast(Author,C# coding, XML coding, Concept Artist)
Nephlite(Artist)

If you get any ideas visit our suggestion page!

Downloads

This mod requires TiberiumRim!

Support us and our work!

Join the Discord!

If you encounter any issues post it on our public GitHub or in this thread.
Same goes for ideas and suggestions! All are welcome on the issues as we see them there most likely.
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

Wheraboo

Tiberium rim made me go play Tiberium wars again.
Not two hours after finishing the scrin campaign you release this, time to waste the day away yet again.

This is exactly what I needed.

Dermeseti

Daïkï97427

What about adding The forgotten with bonus for taming tiberian lifeform its in the lore after all :d

And the scrins too ? maybe ?

Telefonmast

Quote from: Daïkï97427 on July 17, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
What about adding The forgotten with bonus for taming tiberian lifeform its in the lore after all :d

Development takes a lot of time.
We do have plans for all of that, please be patient.
- My mod project

Daïkï97427

Oh ok , just wanted to know , not to harass :d (sorry for my bad english :/)

kubolek01

Quote from: Daïkï97427 on July 17, 2017, 02:49:20 AM

I wanted to ask the same. Uhm and maybe some standard look for Watch Tower, Adv. Watch Tower (Rocket firing Tower, you know) for GDI and Gun Turret for precise Nod defence?
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Stakhanovi

Used the comms console to call in help from GDI. They drop-podded in and were carrying GDI weapons but the temperature meant they turned up in cold weather gear rather than their combat armour. It could be a mod conflict but they turned up in vanilla headgear. Let me know if you need any more info and I'll try to reproduce it.

Telefonmast

TiberiumRim Factions 1.2 has arrived!

-The Scrin pose a new threat now, beware of their crashed ships.
-Nod has a new Crane structure that gives passive construction buffs, they also have a new Tiberium Infusion implant.
-GDI is now equipped with a super efficient Wrench, they also have a new anti Tiberium drug, the Tiberblock

Also some more re-balancing and changes.

Be sure to get the new version of TiberiumRim first.

Downloads:

- My mod project

Madman666

Holy crap!) Now scrin are here)) you're awesome guys)

They are kinda passive though... I shot the living crap out of some scrin and their crashed ship and they didn't even try to close in or shoot back. Their stats are soo crazy though) Dat movement speed and melee damage on buzzers. Man, I don't wanna meet those in a dark alley.

They also show up in psychic ships now... Is that supposed to be so?

Telefonmast

Quote from: Madman666 on August 27, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
Holy crap!) Now scrin are here)) you're awesome guys)

They are kinda passive though... I shot the living crap out of some scrin and their crashed ship and they didn't even try to close in or shoot back. Their stats are soo crazy though) Dat movement speed and melee damage on buzzers. Man, I don't wanna meet those in a dark alley.

They also show up in psychic ships now... Is that supposed to be so?

Thanks! I'm giving my best!
I changed their passiveness with a new patch, forgot to add a little thing to make 'em angry.
And they spawn there because they kinda basically are modified mechanoids and RW sees them as such - but that's not an issue now is it? c:
I will fix it though.
- My mod project

Madman666

Cool stuff) It'll be tons of fun putting my people back together and sewing their faces back on, after those buzzers become really aggressive)

Telefonmast

Quote from: Madman666 on August 29, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
Cool stuff) It'll be tons of fun putting my people back together and sewing their faces back on, after those buzzers become really aggressive)

There's not much to sew back on after a Buzzer gets a good hit, it's basically insta-kill c:
- My mod project

Telefonmast

Minor Patch Released -

Fixed Translation errors and descriptions.
Values adjusted and exploits handled.
- My mod project

Madman666

Speaking of instakills - those Tiberium Terrors are kind of crazy. Randy being an ass sends second 5-head manhunter wave of them at me already. Their damage is beyond crazy, You can't even hide, because they tear down doors from granite like paper... And they have crapton of hp. The only way to handle waves like that is to have things like More Vanilla Turrets and RT's Weapon Pack on for more firepower. And even then 1-2 of them makes their way to you and oneshots somebody. With vanilla firearms you're screwed if you ever get manhunter Terrors.