[B18] TiberiumRim: Factions - Which side are you on?

Started by Telefonmast, July 15, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I encountered something funny yesterday:

A bunch of Tiberium Fiends arrived near the blossom tree and nested there. The crawler then decided to hunt down the Tibscarab for food.

I was laughing.

Madman666

Wow, both research trees are finally allowed)) Thats real awesome!

Nameless

Is it just me or the sieging nod troops are never given components to build mortar and therefore they will just attack you after a while?

Canute

I think the Doors/autodoors need more HPs.
250 HP is just like regular steel doors. Compared to the walls (1200HP) thats a piece of cake.
I think they should have half wall strengh or plasteel strengh at last.

Nanobytez

Is there a way to regen the globe? My old save pre-tiberium was a full globe generation and I started a new save to test out methods of controlling the tiberium and noticed the world had NOD/GDI tiles. My old save doesn't have that. :(

kubolek01

Quote from: Nanobytez on September 29, 2017, 11:30:02 AM
Is there a way to regen the globe? My old save pre-tiberium was a full globe generation and I started a new save to test out methods of controlling the tiberium and noticed the world had NOD/GDI tiles. My old save doesn't have that. :(
I'm not sure, but there is a mod allowing to discover new factions. Anyone remember its name?
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Canute

GDI Concrete floor vs GDI striped floor
The striped floor cost more steel and give no beauty.
It should give at last 1 beauty too like the concrete floor, or should be cheaper.

Edit:
- I think the trade value of the Engineer mask is far to high.
- 150 cloth for hat pieces is far to high, when the suits need 150/175 too. 50 cloth would be ok. Maybe add a few silver for soldier and 1-2 gold for officier hat for the integrated electronic.

Canute

When i place a Tib. Soil destabilizer at the edge of a tiberium, outside of the 3x3 field, the destabilizer disappear once he power up.
I can even place it inside the field, and i think that is wrong, i think the field itself should count as building and should block the destabilizer.

kubolek01

Spawned 5 GDI Soldiers. Left them for few days. They became cannibals. FREE ARMORS! Isn't it weird that they don't go when low on food?

Telefonmast

Don't ask me, I didn't code their behavior.
Usually you aren't supposed to spawn in npc's, that's more like cheated armor ;P
Anyway, that behaviour is not related to my mod.
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

kubolek01

Then I did it in rage. Reason? Raiders shot down my Ori!

tonsrd

Quote from: kubolek01 on September 29, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
I'm not sure, but there is a mod allowing to discover new factions. Anyone remember its name?

do you both mean "Faction Discovery" mod ?

kubolek01

Quote from: tonsrd on October 05, 2017, 06:23:23 AM
Quote from: kubolek01 on September 29, 2017, 02:46:44 PM

do you both mean "Faction Discovery" mod ?
That was it!

SihvMan

So, if you research GDI tech, you get relation buffs with GDI and penalties with Nod, and vice versa with Nod Tech. What happens to faction relations if you research both? Are both good, both bad, neutral?

Telefonmast

If you have the option for both enabled nothing happens, you get no extra or negative relation.
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project