[1.3] Megafauna (v1.4.4) - More cenozoic beasts! - (21.07.2021 - Update #9)

Started by Spino, July 15, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eksynn

is there an alternative download link? maybe a github? the one in the OP isn't working

TheLunatic889

I'm just wondering... The first page mentions that Saber-tooth tigers are a thing in the game already, can anyone confirm?

temple_wing

Kori

Quote from: temple_wing on January 17, 2019, 08:37:13 AM
Would you please add support to combat extended?

There already is a patch, you can find it on steam. It is for B18, but you can find the 1.0 version on the author's github linked in the description.

moonra

Quote from: MajsterX4 on December 23, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
Other suggestions:
Syrian camel
Megacamelus merriami
Bison latifrons (aka long-horned bison)
Hippopotamus gorgops
Palaeoloxodon namadicus
Equus giganteus
Archaeoindris
Arsinoitherium giganteum
Sarkastodon
Megistotherium
Mongolonyx robustus
Kelenken
Brontornis
Rhamposuchus
Gryposuchus
Nuralagus

And most important - Merry Christmas!

Many of those suggestions are very similar to animals already in the mod, we already have a large, flightless bird, we already have a giant otter, we already have a giant croc, etc. The big zebra would be cool, though, specially with Giddy Up.
Also, that big rabbit is freakin' weird, it looks like a bad photoshop!

whyareuhere

I've loaded the mod and unfortunately, only some of the Megafauna animals have descriptions. Not sure if it's a mod conflict or not, just says that there is an

"Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_infoCard: System.Invalid.CastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type."

Kinda annoying, as without the descriptions, for example, I couldn't tell that one of the giant Black Hive insects throws fireballs at you.

Canute

Since this mod is used by many people and none report this issue yet, it must be a mod conflict.

Try at first to move the mod at the end of the modlist and when that don't help nearly on top after the libaries (hugslib,jecstools,alienframework).
If that don't help either, a logfile would be helpful, hugslib log prefered (green "Share logs" button), but standard logfile + modconfig.xml works too.

Ra1612

For some reason the only animal spawning is the daeodon while playing in boreal forest. I tried it with 8 different colony all in boreal forest and it's still the only animal spawning from megafauna. I even edited the spawn rate to 0.001 for the current colony but nothing changed, only daeodon.

whyareuhere

I've just tried seeing which mods conflict, and it seems that the CE mod conflicts directly - the CE patch for this mod doesn't work!

Canute

I don't see any Megafauna CE patch, where do you got it ?
Special since the latest change of this mod is far before the CE release.

whyareuhere

sayheyjay

Any chance of getting a patch to allow usage with the biomes in Realistic Planets?