[1.1] Prison Labor

Started by Avius, July 16, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Whats the problem with cleaning area mod? im currently using it

Ruisuki

Is this mod heavy? Granted I do have a lot of mods but the difference in game speed since activating this has been very noticeable in my save. It cant chug along anymore
---
Heads up the tutorial in game mentions cooking cleaning hauling etc but doesnt mention crafting even though your OP mentions prisoners can

Tocato

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 30, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Whats the problem with cleaning area mod? im currently using it
Hatti author of cleaning area has mentioned on july 30th that he will add compatibility with this mod if its finished by the time 1.0 is out. Bird up

Jagerius

The only mod that I really miss from the B18 version! One of the best out there. Hope it's still under development.

kobar

Did they rework behaviour in B19? If so please don't drop it. This is one of the best mods here

Avius

Answering all question about b19:

Currently I'm updating all my mods on Steam Repository. I'm going to wait until Monday, maybe later to polish this updated version of mod. The steam repository gives me advantage to put hotfixes, without need of users to download a new version.

It's all for your comfort, if you want BADLY a new version download a hotfix branch on GitHub page and replace mod files.
If you can wait a little, new version will be next week.

Same for mods: Locks & Bad People & Locks for Doors Expanded

Jagerius

NPKenshiro92

QuoteIt's all for your comfort, if you want BADLY a new version download a hotfix branch on GitHub page and replace mod files.
If you can wait a little, new version will be next week.

Yes please!

Avius

EDIT: link deleted due to new version

Avius

v 0.9.5
- updated to RimWorld Beta 19

rawrfisher

So what worktypes are the prisoners able to do?
I cant get em to do anything but mine and cut stone but they wont use the quarry >.>
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Avius

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 08, 2018, 08:57:10 PM
So what worktypes are the prisoners able to do?
I cant get em to do anything but mine and cut stone but they wont use the quarry >.>
You need to enable work type in PL settings

rawrfisher

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[RimWorld.Faction,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]].TryGetValue (RimWorld.Faction key, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ListerBuildingsRepairable.ListFor (RimWorld.Faction fac) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ListerBuildingsRepairable.RepairableBuildings (RimWorld.Faction fac) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Repair.ShouldSkip (Verse.Pawn pawn, Boolean forced) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PrisonLabor.JobGiver_Labor.PawnCanUseWorkGiver (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.WorkGiver giver) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PrisonLabor.JobGiver_Labor.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch2(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Random prisoner went berserk lol
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Adamiks

Hey, author of Cleaning Area said he will add the patch if you update the mod to 1.0, so i'm looking forward to that.

Ruisuki

isnt b19 the same as what 1.0 was? or does he mean the official release thats coming wednesday?