[1.1] Prison Labor

Started by Avius, July 16, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Avius

publicuser

Want to know the progress of 0.10.0, will it release with RimWorld 1.0?

Avius

Quote from: publicuser on October 13, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
Want to know the progress of 0.10.0, will it release with RimWorld 1.0?
You can track progress on GitHub. I know you won't probably get the information you want, but I cannot estimate time of development.

Morbo513

I'm running it on 1.0, while everything is there it doesn't seem to function correctly. It seems like it treats colonists who interact with prisoners (Enter prisoner rooms?) as prisoners themselves, and are unable to be ordered normally afterwards. One of my prisoners hasn't been fed for some reason and has collapsed from malnutrition, can't force any of my pawns to feed him.
Obviously it's not a good idea for me to be running a B18 mod on the latest version but hopefully this is useful info

Avius

- updated to RimWorld 1.0

Morbo513

publicuser

Suggest to add jail doors into the mod. I know there is a door expanded mod, but Prison Labor should has jail doors itself

Ruisuki

oh nice i didnt know this had come out for b19!

sidfu

fyi this breaks seeds plz in 1.0 due to it replacing the job driver

Avius

Quote from: sidfu on October 30, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
fyi this breaks seeds plz in 1.0 due to it replacing the job driver
patch is on the way

Ruisuki

is the issue also present for b19?

Avius

- fixed SeedsPlease compatibility

Sleeeper

This (or something else not logged) causes game freezing for about a minute each 20 seconds or so, repeating same error each time. One prisoner stays hungry.
Another prisoner is Vampire which doesn't need food, if that matters.
Disabled labor for both of them but that doesn't help.

Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PrisonLabor.WorkGiver_Warden_DeliverFood_Tweak.FoodAvailableInRoomTo (Verse.Pawn prisoner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PrisonLabor.WorkGiver_Warden_DeliverFood_Tweak.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t, Boolean forced) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing t, Boolean forced) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PrisonLabor.HarmonyPatches.Patch_LaborForbid+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreatePredicate>b__0 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest+<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 (Verse.Region r) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RegionTraverser+BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, Int32 maxRegions, RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, Int32 maxRegions, RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Edit: looks like it's being fixed in future 0.10 already

Avius

- added sub-tabs in "Work" Tab and "Assign" Tab for "Colonists" and "Prisoners"
- added renaming Prisoners for imprisonment time (pawns will restore old names after releasing)