[1.1] Prison Labor

Started by Avius, July 16, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embershade

Great mod, do wish they'd work instead of wander more but still better than vanilla. However, that's not what this post is about. I think this mod should make prisoner's restraints optional so that if you're alright with them being able to escape more easily they can work better. My colony is starving because I relied on a prisoner to do the cooking since it took longer to get the ingredients.

makute

Quote from: Embershade on November 04, 2019, 02:26:43 PMmake prisoner's restraints optional so that if you're alright with them being able to escape more easily they can work better.
You won't keep them for long then. Even with 100% motivation and a good mood, there is always a chance for prisioners to escape, and in most cases they'll outrun you easily without the restraints, specially if they are working near the map borders.

My suggestion is to give your prisioners works inside the colony, in your case butchering and cooking, and make your pawns provide the ingredients instead.

Kittamaru

I am getting the "Resocialization Request" notifications, but when I click it, there is no option to accept/deny - only to go to it or close it. I can't click the prisoner and do anything with it either. Am I missing something?

Avius

Quote from: Kittamaru on January 07, 2020, 11:34:22 AM
I am getting the "Resocialization Request" notifications, but when I click it, there is no option to accept/deny - only to go to it or close it. I can't click the prisoner and do anything with it either. Am I missing something?

rawrfisher

https://gist.github.com/d94f86736cfe4bc1abe4b10f9ead182c

Umm is there any suggestion of which mod is breaking the worktab in this log?

Edit: after testing something that came to mind it turned out that deleating the pawn named kali fixed the worktab
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Avius

Updated to 1.1.0
- updated to RimWorld 1.1
- added option in settings to opt-out from suicide events

Fakeaccount123

Yessssssssssssssss
Thank you so much for updating this mod.
Any reason why this is still on unfinished section on the forum??

Avius

Quote from: Fakeaccount123 on March 14, 2020, 11:03:52 AM
Yessssssssssssssss
Thank you so much for updating this mod.
Any reason why this is still on unfinished section on the forum??
Hmm I should move that thread

Avius

Darthnater78

Everytime my prisoners work the items they touch switch to not allowed. Love the mod, any idea why this is happening? I am 1.1 with Royalty DLC and some other mods.

Avius

Updated to 1.1.5
- remove wealth tracker from prisioners mining
- updated part releated with seed please (no tested)
- added some checks to remove npr errors
- added more checks if prisioners should stay in bed
- Quarry from Quarry mod should works with labor area
- Added french translation (https://github.com/cprodhomme)
- fixed deep drills reservation by colonist and prisioners

Avius

- removed patching for mod SeedsPlease. Potientialy should work with PL without issue. (Not tested)
- added more checks to NPR exceptions

Avius

- fix for NPR in quarry patches

Avius

- Turn on/off prisoner suicide should work now
- Performance optimization (https://github.com/kbatbouta)

Avius

- NPR fix for previus optimization