[wanted] Unknown World Testers and You-Tubers

Started by jamieg, May 04, 2014, 09:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamieg

INTRO

Hey everyone just a quick(ish) post to see if your interested in becoming a tester for Unknown World, which will include you telling us what you think Unknown World is missing. We are looking for people who will take this VERY seriously and are PRETTY active on the forum. In return you will get EARLY ACCESS to Unknown World to test for bugs and to make sure its fun. You will recieve a copy as soon as we send you a personal message saying your in and continue to get future versions up till the release of Unknown World which we believe is some way off yet...

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT UNKNOWN WORLD IS CHECK OUT http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3270.msg30788#msg30788

THE REQUIREMENTS

We cannot stress enough that are testers be as passionate about Rimworld and Unknown World as much as we are and would be willing to add the Unknown World banner to their forum signature, and you would also have to respect our want for a secrecy on Unknown World (we do not mind testers talking about it with people, but we DO mind the suprise being ruined by testers revealing to much about Unknown World)

HOW TO GET IN ON THIS

If you think your right for this role, and your EXTREMELY good at keeping secrets, then feel free to leave a quick reply maybe even with the reasons why we should choose you. You do not need any kind of testing experience!

I DO NOT MIND IF YOU WOULD RATHER PM ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING A PUBLIC REPLY.

HOW MANY SPOTS ARE LEFT

1 TESTER(S) NEEDED atm please apply for future openings in the team :)

OUR TEST TEAM

-Darkfirephoenix
-Viceroy
-Americany13
-123Nick

as far as im aware its against the Ludeon rules to give our mod away without permission, so if you have a test version and share it with people that do not have permission, or make it public in any form, then we will do our upmost to ensure its removed and the correct action is taken against the person responsible, this also includes un authorized you tube videos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALSO

We have found some cool you-tubers that will be showing off some of Unknown World so keep checking in to Blitz and Falcon who's links Ill put on the UW post asap
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Darkfirephoenix

Gimme test access! GIMME GIMME GIMME! :P
If you want to know if I can keep an secrect: Ask Evul, I'm an tester for Project Sky too. I will rather die than spoil the surprise for other ppl.... and I think you know that I will come up with MANY ideas! ;)

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

jamieg

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 04, 2014, 02:01:57 PM
if u want me:P

We are looking for people who are more like "I WANT IN" cant stress how much passion for UW is the main requirement for the test team. I feel like quoting the original post :P but Im solely going on how people reply to the post :D
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

jamieg

Quote from: dannyepsin on May 04, 2014, 02:04:46 PM
Can I be a tester? I'm a tester better power+ and industrial rim. I've not been active enough to give them much feedback but I've finished school so I haveendless hours to give to testing :) hope you choose me, been following this mod since it first came up

This is what im talking about maaaan Im going to message you now :) but you need to be a little more active :)

zelldot

Quote from: jamieg on May 04, 2014, 02:08:58 PM

We are looking for people who are more like "I WANT IN" cant stress how much passion for UW is the main requirement for the test team. I feel like quoting the original post :P but Im solely going on how people reply to the post :D

I'm quite a picky person! Because I am expecting quite a few people who would like in, I like to select people who have the same passion to see this project come into fruition.

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: zelldot on May 04, 2014, 03:21:20 PM
Quote from: jamieg on May 04, 2014, 02:08:58 PM

I'm quite a picky person! Because I am expecting quite a few people who would like in, I like to select people who have the same passion to see this project come into fruition.
Well I'm already in and I'll try my best to get this project to an playable and enjoyable state... I allow the UW to use the ideas in my thread and every memeber of the testing/dev team can post ideas there (but I think that I have posted most of the high-tech ideas [wich maybe get implemented] already myself :P ) My idea thread: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3199.0

123nick

can i please be a tester? i know the basics of rimworld, and i play many mods, and unkown world seems like the most awesome mod ive ever seen, or ever will see because this mod is so awesome i doubt any future mod could be better then it. i want in!

jamieg

Quote from: 123nick on May 04, 2014, 04:54:30 PM
can i please be a tester? i know the basics of rimworld, and i play many mods, and unkown world seems like the most awesome mod ive ever seen, or ever will see because this mod is so awesome i doubt any future mod could be better then it. i want in!

how can we say no to this :) ill message you now.

americany13

I'll gladly test the first and greatest Full Conversion of RimWorld. I've played and followed Rimworld since Alpha 1 and I even a had a mod (though crappy). I can't wait to see the Unknown World, so I hope you pick me as a tester.

jamieg

Quote from: americany13 on May 04, 2014, 05:13:56 PM
I'll gladly test the first and greatest Full Conversion of RimWorld. I've played and followed Rimworld since Alpha 1 and I even a had a mod (though crappy). I can't wait to see the Unknown World, so I hope you pick me as a tester.

Americany you have shown interest in UW since it went up ill message you now mate ;)

SpiritedCanine

The stone-age to space-age concept is appealing to me, I'd be happy to test. I may be relatively new (a week) but I've already put quite an amount of time on this and have no intentions of slowing down. I have a hefty list of mods and I am trying to mod myself... could ya consider me!?!?!?!
Don't get mad at me for stupid stuff!

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Crimsonknight3

I would LOVE to be a tester for unknown world! I have been looking forward to it ever since I first saw the post, the mods and your own custom mods TO the mods look like they are going to make an amazing mod-pack to rival all others! lol and I am happy to add the sig if you wish :) Just let me know if I am allowed to help!!

zelldot

You will be welcome to be a tester, at the moment the project is on hold, until I see the stat of my mod with alpha 4, as it does not work on alpha 3, it is complicated but currently this mod is in a 3.5 state is you get what I mean