Escape pod character doesn't have medical care tab

Started by Yoshida Keiji, July 18, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshida Keiji

I searched "medical care tab missing" on the engine and got no results. I also read the pinned post that asks for two things: the saved files by looking at open saved files in the game menu...but I don't have that option. Can I have a graphic example of where should I look into? Same with the logs, I have a MacPro but don't see that anywhere...Machintosh HD >>> Library >>> Logs... and the only other folder with items is Diagnostic reports, which is not where Im supposed to check I think.

What I do have is the screenshot:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854972893777913443/3715AE2DFD937818F796654BE5F4749B77FE417B/

It doesn't have to be the administrator but any reader. I really want to learn to properly report bugs but the pinned post isn't clear enough for me.

Lowkey1987

I tested it. With windows it worked. I cannot help you :(
(Screenshot is in german, sry). But i found another bug!

(I wrote this, because i thought you mean the operation tab)
I think this is okay.
You normaly get this tab by prisioners and of course your pawns.
If you rescue somebody, the tab didnĀ“t show up.
Somebody had to test it, but i think it only shows when they have an infection or if the are unconscious.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Yoshida Keiji

So far for me, when rescuing outsiders or capturing enemies, I know that the medical care tab shows after they are put to bed, so I was surprised it didn't show up this time. Danke :D

Lowkey1987

If you didnt have mods (or if you have its okay too perhaps), save the save-file!

Yoshida Keiji

I cross posted this in the Steam forums and got answered back then, sorry I didn't update the outcome here.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/yoshidakeiji/posthistory/

QuoteAshardalon  has RimWorld 19 Jul @ 11:35pm
kinda a bug
people slowly recover automatically sinse a16 (i think) and if they get up like that they wil go to the bed and cant be treated
if you really need them to survive its better to arrest them
if arresting doesnt work, shoot her a few times until it does
no real other solution

The escape pod person was being carried by my own colonist, only that at the door of the hospital, she got off my guy and walked in by herself, so for a three to five seconds difference the game took it as she rested by her own instead of an official rescue. So all the rescue carrying her to my base didn't count at all, officially.

ison

hmm, it looks like for some reason the guest status hasn't changed. Normally it changes as soon as you start carrying the refugee. I have no idea why it didn't work here though.

The saves should be either in ~/Library/Application\ Support/RimWorld By Ludeon Studios/Saves or ~/Library/Application\ Support/RimWorld/Saves/

ison

Okay, I'm not 100% sure but it's possible that it's already fixed in A18. If it happens again then please report it. Thanks.